I mean considering the crowd they hang with I'd bet they not only have an open relationship but partake in recreational drug use.Yeah hahaha, as if any of us had any chance on men like them... ANYWAYS, as a friend of mine said, hot people usually have the most boring sex lives![]()
A likely storyI mean considering the crowd they hang with I'd bet they not only have an open relationship but partake in recreational drug use.
But that's just an assumption
their lack of thirst trapping selfies annoys meNeither of them has annoyed me, so I'm rooting for them to last.
This. But I feel it's more Froy's fault and this damn prudishness. Girl, nothing bad is gonna happen if u post shirtless selfies with your man from time to time.their lack of thirst trapping selfies annoys me
Yeah fck the prudes!This. But I feel it's more Froy's fault and this damn prudishness. Girl, nothing bad is gonna happen if u post shirtless selfies with your man from time to time.
Yeah, zane used to be more of a whore back in the dayThis. But I feel it's more Froy's fault and this damn prudishness. Girl, nothing bad is gonna happen if u post shirtless selfies with your man from time to time.
Love really changes you huh.Yeah, zane used to be more of a whore back in the day
same. we could've had weekly shirtless selfies. maybe even a bare ass à la nico greethamLove really changes you huh.
I wish it had been Zane who had influenced Froy to be more of a whore, but oh well.
Or Even Thirst Trap Yourself like Froy Was Like this Back then and He turn out findThis. But I feel it's more Froy's fault and this damn prudishness. Girl, nothing bad is gonna happen if u post shirtless selfies with your man from time to time.
I think it's everyone's duty to the gay community to positively reinforce that behavior whenever given the chance.I did notice that Luke McFarlane (Froy’s recent costar)posted on Instagram yesterday with some nice revealing pictures
and both Zane and Froy posted likes almost immediately…
This. Always support hot men being sluts on social media. It's good motivationI think it's everyone's duty to the gay community to positively reinforce that behavior whenever given the chance.
He probably learned to be more reserved because of Richard Madden idk. But we need this Froy backOr Even Thirst Trap Yourself like Froy Was Like this Back then and He turn out find
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.