Froy (teen wolf)

I was waiting to see if Froy was going to wear something other than athletic gear at the convention. Kind of hoping it was a one-time thing yesterday. Like maybe he might have been wearing something at home and suddenly remembered he had to catch the plane, and never had time to change. I'm not trying to be mean but I just think it's a boring, lazy way to dress and I don't usually pay much attention to guys dressed like jocks, wearing track pants, and backwards baseball caps. Maybe if he was 16, okay. But he dressed better when he was 16. He's not a jock anyow so he just seems like a poseur to me. Can't help it, that's my reaction.

A girl tweeted she told him yesterday he was wearing the soccer jersey of her favorite team, and he told he didn't watch sports. I have to give an an honest opinion, and he looks like someone trying to be what he's not. Not sure why he would do that but it just rubs me the wrong way.
Like I said he's trying to find himself. He went to through the gay dad shirt phase now he's going through the though, manly, sporty phase but has no clue what he's even wearing. I sigh.
 
froy-1572667393.jpg
 
CoodyPoosey: How do you post an Insta story here anyway? I'd love to know how. I've tried... :weary_face: Would you mind telling me?
you have to download it(there's apps for it. there's also extensions on chrome that let you do it if you're on desktop instead of phone). then you just have to upload the video here
 

I think Froy may be shorter than I thought? Not that I mind, I like shorter guys. He seems long in the upper body and shorter in the leg. With the somewhat large head on a smaller body, that a lot of celebs seems to have. (See the attachment I guess, it didn't come up)