walker jones
Superior Member
So how did Richard get a Jaguar? I usually don't follow anybody who gets Jaguars. The celebs I follow usually get a pair of Air Jordans, or a necklace if they're lucky.
So how did Richard get a Jaguar? I usually don't follow anybody who gets Jaguars. The celebs I follow usually get a pair of Air Jordans, or a necklace if they're lucky.
Richard is maybe a busier actor than Froy, he might have business in LA. Not every actor can just take off and go to Texas for 5 months to follow his boyfriend around. Call me crazy.
Most actors go through long periods where they're not doing much, even famous ones. If they're not shooting or promoting something, there's really nothing to do except take meetings, audition, or read scripts. There's a lot of sitting around and waiting for your agent to call you. Also, keep in mind that Richard's obligation for this time period was canceled; he would have been promoting the Eternals right now if it weren't for Covid. It's absolutely possible that he has nothing to do right now.
Of course, I have no idea of he would go to Texas for an extended period with Froy but I'm just saying you shouldn't assume he's all that busy right now. If remember correctly though, sleuths figured out that Richard spent at least a week or two in Florida with Brandon's family when was dating him even though he's a "busy actor." I don't think it's absurd to think that he would do the same with Froy.
Most actors go through long periods where they're not doing much, even famous ones. If they're not shooting or promoting something, there's really nothing to do except take meetings, audition, or read scripts. There's a lot of sitting around and waiting for your agent to call you. Also, keep in mind that Richard's obligation for this time period was canceled; he would have been promoting the Eternals right now if it weren't for Covid. It's absolutely possible that he has nothing to do right now.
Of course, I have no idea of he would go to Texas for an extended period with Froy but I'm just saying you shouldn't assume he's all that busy right now. If remember correctly though, sleuths figured out that Richard spent at least a week or two in Florida with Brandon's family when was dating him even though he's a "busy actor." I don't think it's absurd to think that he would do the same with Froy.
Froy doesn't post, but some of his cast mates do. Almost all the actors have moved with their families to spend 5 months living in a kind of "bubble" to be able to control the covid on set. It is perfectly quiet and private, just like the life that Froy and Richard want to live. I'm sure Froy will do the same when Richard has to work again next year, he already did when he went to England with him. They are actors, they are used to living in different places and countries.
At first I didn't know what you meant, by "loners", then I realized you meant loaners.It's pretty basic social media influencer advertising. It's a loner car in exchange for a post; they didn't just gift him a car if that's what you're suggesting. Look through his posts, he gets loners from Jaguar Land Rover all of the time so he clearly has an ongoing business relationship with them..
I know, I used to be one.Most actors go through long periods where they're not doing much
No way to know if they'll be together next year.I'm sure Froy will do the same when Richard has to work again next year, he already did when he went to England with him. They are actors, they are used to living in different places and countries.
Good job, you're more intelligent than my phone's auto-correct function. That doesn't make anything I wrote untrue. And somehow I don't believe you that used to be an actor but don't understand how their day-to-day lives work. Stay pressed.At first I didn't know what you meant, by "loners", then I realized you meant loaners.
I know, I used to be one.
You know something we don't...?This thread is a hot mess. Guess it makes sense cuz that’s what Froy is
No way to know if they'll be together next year.
Froy hasn't lived as an actor in a lot of different places or countries - just LA.
You're pressed. I don't care if you don't believe me. I know that actors don't work steadily, it doesn't mean they follow their boyfriends around like lapdogs. Richard might have a life, not just a career. I don't think he's going to go to Texas, and hang out on someone else's set, for months doing nothing, or getting Froy coffee, or at home all day waiting for Froy to get out of work, either.Good job, you're more intelligent than my phone's auto-correct function. That doesn't make anything I wrote untrue. And somehow I don't believe you that used to be an actor but don't understand how their day-to-day lives work. Stay pressed.
You're pressed. I don't care if you don't believe me. I know that actors don't work steadily, it doesn't mean they follow their boyfriends around like lapdogs. Richard might have a life, not just a career. I don't think he's going to go to Texas, and hang out on someone else's set, for months doing nothing, or getting Froy coffee, or at home all day waiting for Froy to get out of work, either.
You know something we don't...?
You're pressed. I don't care if you don't believe me. I know that actors don't work steadily, it doesn't mean they follow their boyfriends around like lapdogs. Richard might have a life, not just a career. I don't think he's going to go to Texas, and hang out on someone else's set, for months doing nothing, or getting Froy coffee, or at home all day waiting for Froy to get out of work, either.
Let me just say that Froy's life is not the exciting life that the media paints it out to be, like excursions with Richard. Maybe Froy is hot and cute and whatever, but he is also struggling to find work, even if he has something going on rn with filming, he is still obvs. trying to break it into bigger and better opportunities. Is it working?
I don't know, I do think that he is having way less success than Richard is. Even if Richard is probably introducing him to people, I really do not think Froy is climbing the ladder very fast atm. So yeah, I could imagine Froy hanging around Richard with his spare time, but not the other way around. Richard has some stuff going on.
Actors have to constantly whore themselves out (not literally, but you get what I mean with auditions). So I don't think a lot of them would just hang around doing nothing unless they had spare cash to blow, which not every actor has
Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting whatever argument is happening here
Did they mistakenly tag a fan account instead of Froy's![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.