Full frontal nudity in tv series/shows/movies

Sam0021

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hello, I was just curious to know if there's a rule/protocol etc that prohibits ONLY male frontal nudity on tv shows/series, but not female frontal nudity. After watching so many tv series, I see in around 98% of (softcore) sex scenes, you see female frontal nudity but not male frontal nudity so I am thinking maybe directors/producers are required to follow a rule that's why its so? or is it because of viewers preference? that both male and female viewers prefer female nudity and are offended by male nudity, is that what is driving this trend? and maybe my assumption is wrong, so please feel free to share some tv series where both male and female frontal nudity is shown.....

USA productions still call european (mostly italian, french or british) actors to show some nudity.

For example We are who we are is american-italian production. The full frontals came from:
  • an italian actor doing all the ridicoulos scenes (including one in the cold sea where his penis looked awful small) in front of the rest of the cast
  • an israelian actor
  • and Corey Knight (not sure if he's american)
I was feeling bad for them because it looked like the americans were the untouchable stars and the others were tier-2 actors to strip naked.

On the women's side it was the same (90% of nudity coming from the not american actresses).
Thats what im saying , we are who we are are casually from HBO and U.S , our hopes to get male full frontal are in HBO and some hollywood r rated

Reactions: mikyang
Also that series was produced by Luca guadanigno ( a gay man) so makes sense that a series FINALLY gives some good male full frontal
yeah but its still very much we get the body not the full nudity and dont get me started on the body hair no body hair for guys

Yes, you're right in assuming Australian (and NZ) men are more comfortable with men's nudity compared with the U.S. at least. No problem at all wearing briefs, and Speedos were an Australian invention. In fact, our culture of short shorts would probably come across as gay or indecent in the U.S. On the contrary, short shorts are considered quite masculine and straight here. I remember a work colleague who told me his son was chased off a U.S. beach for wearing Speedos.
Here are some links to info about some of the TV shows I've mentioned, though not to any particular episode. No doubt an image search would bring up particular scenes.
Number 96 Number 96 (TV series) - Wikipedia
Sex Sex (TV series) - Wikipedia
Adam looking for Eve Adam Looking for Eve (TV Series 2016– ) ⭐ 5.4 | Adventure, Reality-TV, Romance
Nude Naked (TV Series 2018– ) ⭐ 6.0 | Comedy, Crime, Drama
Embarrassing Bodies Embarrassing Bodies - Wikipedia
Tribe Tribe (British TV series) - Wikipedia
thanks, are they available online anywhere??

How its full frontal nudity for female gentials and for man its just the body

there is a difference with usa nudity and british

usa nudity females butt naked all bits on display with man no penis just butts

british realistic nudity but now they have done away with male frontal nudity
i tend to agree that why male n female body is considered differently when it comes to nudity.. i mean i can agree if the law is to show no genitals period, so even from a afar shot, u show an object to cover both men n women's genitals, but how come u can show female genitals without cover up but cover up men's...

I wish there was a link to watch this show from channel 4/5 in the uk called my secret body. There was a guy whose soft cock filled an entire pint glass and had plenty of naked lads in.

Reactions: bigdick_269
I wish there was a link to watch this show from channel 4/5 in the uk called my secret body. There was a guy whose soft cock filled an entire pint glass and had plenty of naked lads in.
Was that the one where they interviewed a load of naked gay guys and a group of naked straight guys sitting in a sauna commenting on each others cocks?