Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel like tops in these vids should be directed to give some overt signal when they're gonna bust. True, we want them to keep their cocks inside the asses they inseminate, but that can be a drawback with quiet tops like these guys. You have to try to guess when they're cumming, and at some point it's like oops, I guess I missed it.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This video makes me think about the variance in time. If the top had an orgasm in the bottom, then why did the video cut that out?
I think it's simply a fast forward, and the top came in the last sequence. It's a teaser to get you to subscribe to their OF anyway. We don't get to see the pullout either.

Reactions: Toni6988

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nicked this from another thread...

Gage Palmer's hole is assaulted by Full Metal Twunks hard, thick cock repeatedly penetrating past the second hole inside Gage's ass. At 33:15 you can see Gage's ass cum flowing off of FMT's cock. At 34:20 FMT pulls out and you can see GP's cock swollen and throbbing. At 35:55 the pressure gets to be too much and Gage squirts and seems to be in a constant state of anal orgasm. Finally at 37:08 he can't hold it any more and FMT inseminates Gage with strong pulses of seed going deep in his belly.

188035-fullmetaltwunk-starrytwunk-fucks-the-piss-out-of-gage-palmer-042411

Ice_Boxxx

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nicked this from another thread...

Gage Palmer's hole is assaulted by Full Metal Twunks hard, thick cock repeatedly penetrating past the second hole inside Gage's ass. At 33:15 you can see Gage's ass cum flowing off of FMT's cock. At 34:20 FMT pulls out and you can see GP's cock swollen and throbbing. At 35:55 the pressure gets to be too much and Gage squirts and seems to be in a constant state of anal orgasm. Finally at 37:08 he can't hold it any more and FMT inseminates Gage with strong pulses of seed going deep in his belly.

188035-fullmetaltwunk-starrytwunk-fucks-the-piss-out-of-gage-palmer-042411
Beautiful all around - the bottom, top, ass, cock, piss and cum spasms! Everything I love in one video. Thank you sir!(hope dude means sir) :scream::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

riedmill

Experimental Member
Media
I love true breeding vids but they gotta be amateur. Part of the turn on of breeding is it’s so raw and primal. Two lads who can’t help but ditch the condom and pass on their dna. Being studio produced loses that raw primal desire because it’s not a natural instinct. They’re just getting paid to do it
Same here, especially real couples . Any recommendations?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight