Full video of this guy?

pgbybayla

Experimental Member
Media

pgbybayla

Experimental Member
Media
WARNING: "Angelofit" is Leonard Gabriel Podasca a professional hustler and criminal from Bucharest who cons people promising various services and digital media, takes their money and never delivers. More: leonardpodasca.com

pgbybayla

Experimental Member
Media
He’s now got an OF that apparently has full videos of him having sex with guys & girls. Can anyone verify?
OnlyFans
Yes I can verify he is a liar. There is no video for sale of him having sex with anyone.

"Angelofit" is Leonard Gabriel Podasca a professional hustler and criminal from Bucharest who cons people promising various services and digital media, takes their money and never delivers. More: leonardpodasca.com

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Angelofit" is Leonard Gabriel Podasca a professional hustler and criminal from Bucharest who cons people promising various services and digital media, takes their money and never delivers. More: leonardpodasca.com
WARNING: "Angelofit" is Leonard Gabriel Podasca a professional hustler and criminal from Bucharest who cons people promising various services and digital media, takes their money and never delivers. More: leonardpodasca.com
Yes I can verify he is a liar. There is no video for sale of him having sex with anyone.

Absolutely not! "Angelofit" is Leonard Gabriel Podasca a professional hustler and criminal from Bucharest who cons people promising various services and digital media, takes their money and never delivers. More: leonardpodasca.com
Indeed he is a criminal.

This seems like a bit of a hit job. I've paid him for content and he's delivered - so if that's your experience, sorry, but it's not the only experience.

Reactions: Hackney8

9packluver

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's lies to us at times ....he told me he had videos of some good action and at 50 a month or more at times. He lied to me...