Funmuscleguy, Dirty_pilot, Itsamazingdude - Chaturbate Hunk

He's back on Onlyfans as well @enjoytherays, I've followed and so far it's pretty good. Hopefully he doesn't do what he always does and start ripping people off though.

Reactions: saskin
He's back on Onlyfans as well @enjoytherays, I've followed and so far it's pretty good. Hopefully he doesn't do what he always does and start ripping people off thou
Why would you follow knowing he scams people? Has this thread taught you nothing?

and has a massive cock.

i-dont-know-about-that-idk.gif

I'm willing to pay £10 to follow him for a month on Onlyfans and see how it goes, he may be a knob but he's hot and has a massive cock.
I'm willing to pay £10 to follow him for a month on Onlyfans and see how it goes, he may be a knob but he's hot and has a massive cock.
I am actually happy because he posted photos and videos of him showing his cock. I love it! he posted a video before some time in March 2021 showing his cock. And lately, he's starting to show a lot. Full frontal.

He showed full frontal on his Chaturbate shows which you could see for free..
BTW, I have seen his CB vids anyway. But his OF content now is not the same with CB. So again, I am currently enjoying that he is changing the directions of his OF from IG-level posts to more explicit posts. Probably he has come to his senses that his old tactics no longer works and he now accepted the fact that he could only gain if he gives something explicit. Anyway, I’ll just enjoy his OF now seeing his dick

Not really massive. Looks like 6.5-7 hard. It’s more just a good looking dick that’s helped by his tan and muscles.

Love that CB will ban scammers, but then apparently just look the other way over and over when they create a new account the next day and ask for verification with the same information lmao.

View attachment 73645281
show from today if you wanna call it that lol just jerking and showing off no cum then dips out still amazed people tip this guy
Not really amazing, people on here get scammed by people on OF and then continue to subscribe and buy PPV stuff even after they've been scammed. It's a really weird thing that people do, but they do it. An example being that sexylax thread where people have been scammed and have told others "You can still buy his content but don't do XX so he can't scam you." It's horned up delusion

View attachment 73645281
show from today if you wanna call it that lol just jerking and showing off no cum then dips out still amazed people tip this guy

It’s always so funny because he charges for cum ticket shows and I swear he starts it and cums in like 3 minutes and then just leaves lol.