bubblebum6
Worshipped Member
Damn. I'll be sure to look him up when I visit Montreal later this year. Thanks for letting me know.
His one flaw is that he hasn't fucked dudes![]()
If he has been and is a Stripper at the most popular gay strip club in Montreal. Hmmm, then I would bet that he has been with another man. Money always talks.His one flaw is that he hasn't fucked dudes![]()
He lives in Thailand now!Damn. I'll be sure to look him up when I visit Montreal later this year. Thanks for letting me know.
They didn't fuck? What a waste of opportunity
Lol it usually ends this route.He is now talking in a podcast and he is very alpha
deliciousHe sure would!
He puts on an amazing ass show in this vid
Best starts from 13:50, but many hot views
That shit has been used and abused.
Pretty sure it’s him just old usernames he has used in the pastIs it just me or does he and Beranco19 Monstercock look alike?
No they're not the same person. There's a big difference in the dick size. lolPretty sure it’s him just old usernames he has used in the past
Adrien Laurent, a controversial French influencer. He comes from reality TV and now makes adult content (btw, too bad for him, he can't get a proper erection during this threesome with Gattouz0can you please remind me what his buddy's name is
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.