it’s crazy how the gay men in this thread are more concerned about this guys tattoos than him saying the f slur. He’s probably homophobic
when did he say that? context? this is so disappointing..
This man is not a homophobe. I’ve known him for a couple of years and talk to him off and on. Never gotten a whiff of discomfort from him. Many men like being called derogatory names. Consenting adults and all that.But isn’t that the point of the video?
There were a few creators who I've followed for years and do gay for pay eventually. Time will tell though.I don't even see the point of bringing up other guys in relation to Gattouz0. We're here because we're turned on by him specifically. We're not looking for some dominant, Middle Eastern, French-speaking dude and settling for Gattouz0 until some alternative comes along.
Also, you're playing yourself if you expect an obviously straight guy to bang twinks.
Mr.Berk is enriching. His performance is getting more powerful, but I think he's still in the testing phase, I'm still missing that certain something.
For me there's still good potential, but I don't think downgrading Gattouz0 just because of the twinks is worthy of his peers. Show me someone who is just as outstanding at his craft!
Top class and hard to imitate.
Nevertheless, it's possible that he could soon become monotonous. But I hope we're still miles away from that!
He probably take it up the ass a lot. Maybe not by dudes, or maybe a close friend or two, but big objects ?No hate to him, I absolutely love him and his beautiful dick.. but what is with his asshole? Why does it look like that?
I was always scared of this! Lmfao. I have only taken it up there twice by guys in my life but I am so terrified of it getting torn up... his isn't the worst but there are some that are wrecked. Like, does it happen right away?He probably take it up the ass a lot. Maybe not by dudes, or maybe a close friend or two, but big objects ?
What’s his insta?His insta stories are incredible, he’s so beautiful
What blood? Also where the hell is he ripping his hole open? I must of missed thatSo for anyone that follows him heavily, is the blood thing a norm?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.