walamancegrad15
Legendary Member
Or, let's fully express our thoughts so they do not have to be assumed. Context is always keyI didn't say that. Re-read.
Or, let's fully express our thoughts so they do not have to be assumed. Context is always keyI didn't say that. Re-read.
That's the one where he was destroying her for an hour lol.Anyone have this video?
Where does he get all that energy?! I can't imagine getting my guts caved in for a whole hour.That's the one where he was destroying her for an hour lol.
Where does he get all that energy?! I can't imagine getting my guts caved in for a whole hour.
We all know about chems but clearly he ain’t on it ! I can tell you have almost 0 clue of what you’re talking about.ever heard of chemsex...? he's very obvioulsy on drugs in almost all of his videos.
I'll be honest. They all have the same intensity to meWhat’s his most rough scene?
It's exactly Monster in Arabic but we sometimes use the word in the gym for encouragement or to describe a wild person who bumps iron.. and I think the tat sums up his sex performanceOr it could mean Beast lol. Arabic is... not a fun language to translate. Either way, think the meaning comes across quite clear haha.
Bout bloody time! Another rimming vid
That is indeed him. You can tell by the tattoos.That does look like him but also he had a buddy he was doing outdoor content with like this.
Delicioushe is such a hot daddy master
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.