[Gay] Concerned about my hookup

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So as pompous as it may sound, I'm really good looking and charming. I don't have a six-pack, but I'm working on it, and I go to the gym twice a day 6 days a week.

I went out tonight with this really academic dorky guy. His jokes were awful, and he was extremely boring. I was very hesitant to go back to his place, but I was just too curious to see how he is in bed.

This guy is just wild as shit in bed. He was completely a different person. He was also so fucking huge. I mean, he was 9 inches huge!! And thick as shit! I don't think I've been with any guy who was that big.

We agreed not to have "intercourse", and I was just rubbing my all lubed up dick around his butt hole, and I didn't realize from all of my excitement seeing this six-pack hung dork that 3/4 of my head was actually inside him.

Now the reason that we agreed not to have sex was because none of us had condoms, and we wanted to play it safe. He was extremely cautious about playing safe, and so was I. I don't have any STD's, but I'm kind of worried that this 3/4 of my head "bare-backing" this guy would meant that I caught something.

Now, I have two questions for ya'll:
1) Have you ever hooked up with a dorky guy and found out that he's the man in bed?
2) Do you think I'm gonna get something because of having the head of my dick inside him without protection?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest guy I ever dated and had sex with in my life was a short, boring academic from Mexico--a doctoral student in statistics. His cock was about 10 inches (you could take a ruler to it), and about as big around as my wrist (and shaped roughly the same way, e.g. wide!). He was uncut, and when he came it was like a fountain--the cum would come up the shaft and out in a stream that made an arc. He was not, however, wild in bed.

I don't think you're going to "get" anything from what happened, but I know that some nervous Nellie on here will try to frighten the, well, shit out of you anyway.

Does this mean you're going to see him again, or not?

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no cold, clear-cut "chance" of something happening. Would it honestly make you feel any better if I told you "There is a 38% chance that you could have contracted such-and-such STD"? It certainly wouldn't tell you if you actually caught anything, and we know LESS about his sexual history than YOU do. Go and get tested; Not knowing can drive you insane with guilt/uncertainty. You wouldn't test positive for anything yet, since it just happened. . .it'd be about 4-6 weeks, but then you'd know for sure and your mind can be put at 100% ease.

Oh, and i'm just going to call a major "BULLSHIT!" on you "not realizing" your dick was inside of his asshole; You were just too horny to care, and that's exactly the attitude that's been proliferating t3h STDz. If you know that you're going to be dating/hooking up, BUY SOME DAMNED CONDOMS.

Denby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..We agreed not to have "intercourse", and I was just rubbing my all lubed up dick around his butt hole, and I didn't realize from all of my excitement seeing this six-pack hung dork that 3/4 of my head was actually inside him.
A good reason to wear underwear of some kind while fooling around, then you can each explore each others goods without danger. You say you lubed up your dick so it looks like you might have been planning or hoping for a full entry. By being naked and with a lubed dick at his asshole you must have known something could happen.

Now the reason that we agreed not to have sex was because none of us had condoms, and we wanted to play it safe. He was extremely cautious about playing safe, and so was I. I don't have any STD's, but I'm kind of worried that this 3/4 of my head "bare-backing" this guy would meant that I caught something.
If you're old enough to have sex and know about diseases from sex then you should know to always carry at least one condom with you. To your assertion that you were both extremely cautious this is wrong since you both were naked and you definitely were not cautious the second you applied lube to your tube and even less so when you moved your lubed dick to his opening,

1) Have you ever hooked up with a dorky guy and found out that he's the man in bed?
2) Do you think I'm gonna get something because of having the head of my dick inside him without protection?
Answer to 1st question is yes. Answer to 2nd question is anything is possible so go to a doctor or clinic and have yourself tested.

In the future always carry a condom with you.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1) Yes. All of them. (Not that there are that many...)
2) I don't know. I'm sure what you're really worried about is HIV, since that's what 99% of people are worried about. HIV needs to be present, needs to have a fluid to transmit it, and needs to have an entry point into a body. From what I understand there was no cum and no deep penetration the chances are pretty low.
As for other STIs, you risk most of them with any fluid transfer, and you can get herpes and scabies with or without a condom. It sounds like you both let each other know that you're usually cautious about practicing safer sex, so that's a good sign. If you didn't see any crazy sores or lumps on each other's genitals, that's a good sign.
The only way you'll know 100% is to get tested in a few months; but, if you work out the odds - from what you've written - there's nothing that screams "you got infected!"

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no cold, clear-cut "chance" of something happening. Would it honestly make you feel any better if I told you "There is a 38% chance that you could have contracted such-and-such STD"? It certainly wouldn't tell you if you actually caught anything, and we know LESS about his sexual history than YOU do. Go and get tested; Not knowing can drive you insane with guilt/uncertainty. You wouldn't test positive for anything yet, since it just happened. . .it'd be about 4-6 weeks, but then you'd know for sure and your mind can be put at 100% ease.

Oh, and i'm just going to call a major "BULLSHIT!" on you "not realizing" your dick was inside of his asshole; You were just too horny to care, and that's exactly the attitude that's been proliferating t3h STDz. If you know that you're going to be dating/hooking up, BUY SOME DAMNED CONDOMS.

Okay, I have to give you some extra facts before you judge me like this:
I've never topped a guy before. In fact, I've only had "intercourse" three times in my life, and I was a bottom, and it was with a steady long relationship with my bf.
Having said that, I actually did not know if I was inside him, and I have assumed that I was. Everytime my dick would rub his butthole he was going crazy and telling me that I need a condom before doing that - I, did not know that I was rubbing my dick on hit butthole - because I've never done it before.
You're also right about whether any member can judge I have STD or not. But, based on the facts that I have provided, I was fishing for opinions. I am going to get tested sometime this week, and do a full screening of STD's.
My only concern at this point is that, this guy kept asking me if I'm going to see him again, and just was insanely attracted to me. Unfortunately, I wasn't attracted to his personality or how he looks like. I'm a very trendy guy, and like other trendy guys. The only reason that I went ahead and went out with him was because I thought: "I wonder how he is in bed". I kind of feel like a slut, but then again, life is too short to stick with one person.
That my friend, is my side of the story, and I'm sticking to it!

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does this mean you're going to see him again, or not?

Not sure yet. This guy was utterly boring. His jokes were aweful, and he has the worst set of teeth ever. But, his body, abs, back, ass, dick and legs are just amazing! I don't think I've ever been with a guy who was that of a masculine and defined figure - and good at building me up to cum! I loved it!
He clearly was looking for a rather "long-term" friendships, and because of the nature of my work and traveling, I cna't do that. I think I'm just gonna go out with him whenever I want to get some action.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Not sure yet. This guy was utterly boring. His jokes were aweful, and he has the worst set of teeth ever.

I would not have got further than this.

but I was just too curious to see how he is in bed.

I don't jump into bed with someone just for curiosity or I would be jumping into bed with everyone!

the question is, what will you be doing while waiting for the test results?

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hehe you you made yourself a new buck fuddy =) nothing wrong with that bro...as long as the other half is on board with it.

Yes, I have been with a few 'dweeb' types that were tigers in the sack and yea, I loved every minute of it. It has been discussed ad nauseam here, but it is true that you really have to watch out for the small, skinny guys. I have friends who seek out that 'type' and I understand their reasoning.

On the STD thing: dude, you are obviously intelligent. Hell, I think you go to my alma matter *grin..go Eagles*..IMHO any sexually active man has a responsibility to get a full work up every six months, regardless of their sexual habits.

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would not have got further than this.

I don't jump into bed with someone just for curiosity or I would be jumping into bed with everyone!

the question is, what will you be doing while waiting for the test results?

Okay - the result of being curious was seeing this really well hung guy. I was not disappointed by it at all. And, I think this "kinky" side of mine came out when I kept thinking that this is a young (in his twenties) assistant professor, and i thought it would be fun.

Conclusion: it was fun, and i'm gonna get myself tested.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because only 3/4 of your dickhead was in there, I think it would be highly unlikely. First off, there was no "tearing" because you were not 3/4 of the way inside him; only your dickhead was. So I doubt there was any tear (acts as a highway to infected whatever). If there was any precum, it's also highly unlikely for the same reason I said. But as said above, if you are nervous about it, get tested. It's always a good idea, even if you THINK you have been safe in the past you never know!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My only concern at this point is that, this guy kept asking me if I'm going to see him again, and just was insanely attracted to me. Unfortunately, I wasn't attracted to his personality or how he looks like. I'm a very trendy guy, and like other trendy guys. The only reason that I went ahead and went out with him was because I thought: "I wonder how he is in bed". I kind of feel like a slut, but then again, life is too short to stick with one person.
That my friend, is my side of the story, and I'm sticking to it!

To be fair, marwan, we can only see your chin and smile. So we only have your word for how "good looking" you are. Granted, it's all subjective.

As to your dilema, you really didn't have much sex with him, from what you've described. Just a hot and heavy 3rd base play with a great ending. You didn't really have INTERCOURSE with him. Which is what you really wanted. Usually if someone us Dr. Jeckyl outside the bedroom and Mr. Hide in it, chances are Mr. Hide wants to come out more and more.

I wouldn't write this guy off completely. If you still get an erection when thinking about that encounter, buy some condoms and go fuck! Then and only then will you know how this guy is in bed.

Sklar

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe this guy. He comes on here and tells us how good looking he is and expects us to believe he didn't know his cock was in another guy. Jeesh. and then has the nerve to complain about another guy being boring.

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, I need to clear some stuff out:

1) Yes, I am gorgeous, and I'm proud of it.
2) I'm NOT a manipulative asshole, I am however, an asshole sometimes to mean people.
3) No, I am not a mean person.

I really didn't mean for any person to be offended by my post, or think that I am an utter pompous SOB. I really apologize!

Peace? Love?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah you seem REALLY gorgeous now. Ughh!

Play nice, Hells. :smile:

Marwan, why not post a full face picture? Not meaning to call you out here or anything. It's your perogative.

You haven't come across (to me at least) as mean, manipulative or an utter snob.

Just go back and have sex (intercourse) with this guy and give us the results. lol

SKlar

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

1) I've had a few guys that were like that. Kinda unexpected, but way fun.
2) most likely not. not 100%, but probabilities say no. Just think of this next time you wanna indulge your physical existence without thinking: Ass-Juice.
Ass-juice carries a plethora of pathogens - most, but NOT ALL - of which can be cured, but all are inconvenient while dealing with medically.

Have fun..PLAY SAFE.