The man child thing has worn out it’s cuteness and I just discovered them on TikTok today. Plus they seem to have really nice fancy cars so that and the child attitude makes me think they must be spoiled rich guys. I hope not, cause he is hot. All that being said I would def add to their wealth if they made an OF and sub.
Nick works in the tech sector and made a ton of money when he was young (early to mid 20's). He paid off his condo in Boston and bought a older Ferrari (money pit that he loves) His Parents are car people so he learned young to fix cars. His love derives from that I think. He works on all the cars he owns. Neither one of them comes from money, they both work pretty hard.

Nick works in the tech sector and made a ton of money when he was young (early to mid 20's). He paid off his condo in Boston and bought a older Ferrari (money pit that he loves) His Parents are car people so he learned young to fix cars. His love derives from that I think. He works on all the cars he owns. Neither one of them comes from money, they both work pretty hard.
Wow,how do you know this? Have any of them said anything about their professional lives on their channel?

am I the only 1 that’s noticed their videos/shorts that they are becoming very narcissistic? I usually like their content but lately it’s just same thing over and over
It’s easy to label them as narcissistic, but I think it’s just that they are lacking creativity to create anything new so they just rinse and repeat the same concepts as that formula works for them so it’s perceived as narcissistic.

Not everyone is a good content creator, they both work full time and this is a side hustle for them. So it’s not surprising that they aren’t thinking outside the box as their current shorts are still profitable. Until they lose that monetization, I don’t think they will change it up. It’s either they will change it up with something fresh or slowly disappear by not creating anymore content and move on with their lives. It’s the sad reality of content creators these days as it’s oversaturated and new creators comes on daily trying to be the next “it” person.

It’s easy to label them as narcissistic, but I think it’s just that they are lacking creativity to create anything new so they just rinse and repeat the same concepts as that formula works for them so it’s perceived as narcissistic.

Not everyone is a good content creator, they both work full time and this is a side hustle for them. So it’s not surprising that they aren’t thinking outside the box as their current shorts are still profitable. Until they lose that monetization, I don’t think they will change it up. It’s either they will change it up with something fresh or slowly disappear by not creating anymore content and move on with their lives. It’s the sad reality of content creators these days as it’s oversaturated and new creators comes on daily trying to be the next “it” person.
i mean I’m not trying to label them but it does come across that way especially as of late, and the views are not great most are not even getting many views the vlogs even worse. I definitely agree with everything you said, just idk something seems off if I’m making any sense, I mean the whole show my body thing will only work for so long and it’s definitely dying, I do hope they are successful I mean I like the guys but I think maybe they need a break from everything for awhile, they are trying way to hard and doing to much it can’t be good for them in the long run.

i mean I’m not trying to label them but it does come across that way especially as of late, and the views are not great most are not even getting many views the vlogs even worse. I definitely agree with everything you said, just idk something seems off if I’m making any sense, I mean the whole show my body thing will only work for so long and it’s definitely dying, I do hope they are successful I mean I like the guys but I think maybe they need a break from everything for awhile, they are trying way to hard and doing to much it can’t be good for them in the long run.
I agree with you about the whole body troupe. Their views are not that great from what I see on YouTube. I think the whole “I’m gay and have sexy body” concept can only go on for so long.

People want substance and want to be able to connect with individuals other than “we like men” ~ similar hobbies, beliefs and activities will always outgrow the “I’m gay” identity because we more than just our sexual preferences.

Being gay isn’t that special anymore in the Western world like 10 years ago, it’s slowly becoming the norm like straight people; which is the most ideal progress that we want to happen in the LGBTQ+ community and for society overall.

I do like the direction that they’re going with their cooking, drinking wine and chat about life and vlogging videos. It feels more authentic to me. You feel you’re able to connect with both of them as individuals other than them being gay/bi. They’re showing that their more than their sexual preferences, l like that and want to see more of that. Yes, I know that you’re a couple who are gay and like men, now I want to learn more about your life experiences and challenges you faced. Overall, how can I as an individual connect with you other than our similar sexuality.

I agree with you about the whole body troupe. Their views are not that great from what I see on YouTube. I think the whole “I’m gay and have sexy body” concept can only go on for so long.

People want substance and want to be able to connect with individuals other than “we like men” ~ similar hobbies, beliefs and activities will always outgrow the “I’m gay” identity because we more than just our sexual preferences.

Being gay isn’t that special anymore in the Western world like 10 years ago, it’s slowly becoming the norm like straight people; which is the most ideal progress that we want to happen in the LGBTQ+ community and for society overall.

I do like the direction that they’re going with their cooking, drinking wine and chat about life and vlogging videos. It feels more authentic to me. You feel you’re able to connect with both of them as individuals other than them being gay/bi. They’re showing that their more than their sexual preferences, l like that and want to see more of that. Yes, I know that you’re a couple who are gay and like men, now I want to learn more about your life experiences and challenges you faced. Overall, how can I as an individual connect with you other than our similar sexuality.
Well said I feel exactly the same way as you

Reactions: tavalon85