Gay cuckold

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have played the bull for a pair of married bottoms. They both really enjoy helping me enter their husban and watching as we fuck, sometime making with each other and sometimes making out with me while I top the other one. They seem to have a really strong marriage and are both great bottoms.
I also have a relationship with a triad where I am the extra cock while they are a family unit. I enjoy the sex but don't have to deal with the relationship stuff.

JocksNTights

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one up for sharing more experiences or fantasies? whether as Cuck or Bull....?

I’m happy to!

From the beginning with my previous partner it was utterly apparent who was the bull in the relationship, based on endowment alone. He had several inches on me, and put my balls to shame. I was addicted to this man’s cock from the very start.

My obsession started off innocently, taking a plethora of pics/videos of me worshipping it, gifting him underwear, etc. The first time another man cruised him in front of me, I felt a tremendous amount of pride in my partner’s package getting attention from another man. While that first occurrence didn’t lead to anything, it sure as hell left me wanting more. I started encouraging him to freeball while we were out together, or go for a run in revealing tights, anything to get more eyes on my man’s cock and balls.

Once we shifted to an open relationship, I knew it was only a matter of time before his huge, bull balls would be in another boy’s mouth. I had no qualms assisting him in finding other boy’s to use, doing anything I could to ensure his manhood got the attention it so rightfully deserved. On several different occasions I would secure a guy to service him using an app like Grindr or Scruff, simply sending my bull a picture and the ETA of the boy who would be taking my place that day. Sometimes I would get to watch, perhaps even eat the other boy’s ass so it was ready and eager for my bull, othertimes I was simply dismissed and told not to return home until asked to.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Still talking to and trying to convince my boyfriend to find a bigger cock to satisfy his round ass in ways I can’t while I watch and get humiliated.

Sometimes he uses toys on his ass and teases my little dick while he uses them, so a step in the right direction. Lol.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Still talking to and trying to convince my boyfriend to find a bigger cock to satisfy his round ass in ways I can’t while I watch and get humiliated.

Sometimes he uses toys on his ass and teases my little dick while he uses them, so a step in the right direction. Lol.
Does he use toys bigger than your dick?

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend wants me to see me sucking a huge cock. I'm very nervous to do so, but I love the idea!
Take your time - don't be too nervous and make sure that you and your bf have good communication all the way. Cuckolding takes a little bit of time getting used to :)

Jadoguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a rather passive forum, for sure. Very little happens here.

Maybe you want to check out: http://www.cuckoldsforum.com. It's not a gay cuckold forum, but I've been a contributing member there since 2006 and currently advocating for gay cuckolding - not that homo cuckolding is much different from hetero cuckolding.

Give it a shot - it would be nice to expand the notion of cuckolding into more than just an intellectual, hetero, WASP fetish :) If you catch my drift.

ENes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been so turned on by the idea of my watching my boyfriend get intense pleasure from a hung bull, but I can't seem to deal with the jealousy aspect.

We've had a couple of threesomes and visited bathouses together - and i usually love when he gets attention. Recently as we have began talking about me sitting back and watching him have sex, he began texting back and forth with an old hookup. At first I was very upset that he did it before talking to me about it and asked him to stop, but I cannot stop thinking about it now. It gets me rock hard.

I'm in this weird place where I am trying to figure out if this is something I want to keep pushing or not...