Gay guys who like pussy.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I identify as gay and I like pussy. I’ve had sex with several women and a nonbinary individual with a vagina and quite enjoyed the experiences.

I've also slept with a non binary individual with a vagina, and I had repeated sexual encounters with a girl who identified as a lesbian. The sex was awesome.

Sexuality is so fluid, i think that this is more common than ppl think.

We can't help who we find sexually attractive, and no societal label can change that.

AlphaLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've also slept with a non binary individual with a vagina, and I had repeated sexual encounters with a girl who identified as a lesbian. The sex was awesome.

Sexuality is so fluid, i think that this is more common than ppl think.

We can't help who we find sexually attractive, and no societal label can change that.
I had a similar situation where I slept with a girl and she identified as a lesbian as well and the sex was great and was my hook-up through college.

I agree Sexuality has become more fluid in recent years than it has in the past.

Reactions: 12loner

Diffyd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While masturbating would be hot and then follow it up with the same dirty talk while eating and fucking pussy would be even h
While masturbating would be hot and then follow it up with the same dirty talk while eating and fucking pussy would be even hotter.
Yes someone make a video

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
But they will be completely on board with the idea that any straight guy, especially any attractive straight guy, will be down to get homosex if horny/teased enough
what a preposterous homophobic thing to claim. gay men obviously know what heterosexuality is, they know straight men are not interested in men.

Reactions: Gre22 and Pike44

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
I had a similar situation where I slept with a girl and she identified as a lesbian as well and the sex was great and was my hook-up through college.

I agree Sexuality has become more fluid in recent years than it has in the past.
what does that even mean? how can sexuality have become "more fluid" over recent years? sexual orientation is an innate, immutable characteristic. lesbians are not attracted to men, she obviously was't a lesbian

Reactions: Gre22 and Pike44

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a preposterous homophobic thing to claim. gay men obviously know what heterosexuality is, they know straight men are not interested in men.

Visit the Ask A Straight Man section, you will see multiple threads asking straight guys if they want to fuck other guys lol

Reactions: AlphaLion

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
Visit the Ask A Straight Man section, you will see multiple threads asking straight guys if they want to fuck other guys lol
the people asking those questions do not represent gay men. as i said obviously the vast vast vast majority of gay men would never be asking straight guys that or thinking it cause we know straight men are exclusively attracted to women

Reactions: Pike44 and Reglee