Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Any film that (incidentally) shows hole?

tn_1.jpg

This is a long shot but i'm wondering if anyone knows what short film im talking about. Its some european short film where this gay college guy is rejected by someone he likes and he turns to some older guy who is a photographer and the older guy fucks him and takes his virginity. He goes back to see the older guy but he's taking pics and being handsy with a new different guy. So the main character gets mad and smashes the older guy's camera equipment. The film ends with him going back to the guy who rejects him who now might be willing to pursue a relationship.

I know its a longshot, but i like the sex scene even though its very short. It was on xhamster but got purged.

This is a long shot but i'm wondering if anyone knows what short film im talking about. Its some european short film where this gay college guy is rejected by someone he likes and he turns to some older guy who is a photographer and the older guy fucks him and takes his virginity. He goes back to see the older guy but he's taking pics and being handsy with a new different guy. So the main character gets mad and smashes the older guy's camera equipment. The film ends with him going back to the guy who rejects him who now might be willing to pursue a relationship.

I know its a longshot, but i like the sex scene even though its very short. It was on xhamster but got purged.
There is a German movie with a very similar plot. "Aus der Haut" – I don't know the English title sorry. But it's not a short film. Right now you can watch it on a German on demand website. I don't know, if this works outside Germany ARD Mediathek "Aus der Haut"