Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

This is a hot scene, the guys are both good looking, but it is so unreal. Two guys going at it, would not be them only kissing and rolling around in the sand, especially if they are both naked. Hands would be all over each other, and mouths. It looks like this was directed and wrote by straight people, visualizing a heterosexual couple getting sexual in the 1950’s or 1960’s.

It's not at all a homage to the famous From Here to Eternity beach scene...

Reactions: wp18
Hot, new movie 'Los Fuertes' from up and coming South American director. Hoping he'll be as productive as Marco Berger in churning out really great gay movies. What a great start he's off to.
hot movie, thanks for the post, but I wish they wouldnt try to cover up full frontal Nudity :)

Reactions: Civillaw and offlx
Hot, new movie 'Los Fuertes' from up and coming South American director. Hoping he'll be as productive as Marco Berger in churning out really great gay movies. What a great start he's off to.

Do you have any link where i can watch the movie? I love Marco Berger and would love to check this one out. Thanks

We have Amazon Prime, but it still says we have to subscribe to something called Dekkoo to watch it. Am I missing something or someway to watch this thru AP?
just get the subscription. i think its free for 7 days or 30 days. Just cancel it before the trial period ends and you're good. I've done it with other subscription on Amazon. lmaooo fuck capitalism :cool:

Reactions: jdghgh
Is there any full frontal in Los Fuertes?? That scenes are hot, I can't get the torrent in gay-torrents

The movie is not available internationally. I have emailed them personally to see if i can rent or buy it but they are saying it is not out international. I dont know how OFFLX is having all these scenes however. But the subtitles are in chiness so i guessed even he sent us the link we will not get what they are saying.

Is there any full frontal in Los Fuertes?? That scenes are hot, I can't get the torrent in gay-torrents
Make a vk account, and go to this link, and join the page.
***Movie.&.Movie*** | VK
That page has that movie with english subs. The person running that page posts a lot of gay movies, new and old.