George Mackay- Actor

Oh and I keep forgetting to post about this. George did a quirky comedy called 2nd Date Sex. I swear there is a scene he is putting on a condom and I swear you can see his cock for a split second haha. Watch the movie and see for yourself here is some screen grabs. The first picture is the one I’m talking about.
View attachment 68163871
View attachment 68163941View attachment 68163951View attachment 68163961View attachment 68163971
Is he cut or uncut. Hard to tell.

Been a huge fan of him since Peter Pan and Johnny and the Bomb (he's two years older than me and I first saw them when I was a kid when they came out, so it's not some pervy shit) and have watched almost everything he's been in since (a few of the shorts I can't seem to find). His most recent film on Netflix, I Came By, is pretty decent and there's a shirtless scene at the beginning. He was majorly underutilised in it but he looked incredibly hot!

Reactions: Carolina HM
Been a huge fan of him since Peter Pan and Johnny and the Bomb (he's two years older than me and I first saw them when I was a kid when they came out, so it's not some pervy shit) and have watched almost everything he's been in since (a few of the shorts I can't seem to find). His most recent film on Netflix, I Came By, is pretty decent and there's a shirtless scene at the beginning. He was majorly underutilised in it but he looked incredibly hot!
Is it true he is 8.5 inches

That shirtless scene was delightful! unfortunately ... dont believe the ads- he's not the leading and his role ends too soon in the movie, 30% of it or less