Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans
gioisboreddd (@gioc.ascaes) / Passes
Login • Instagram

He created an Onlyfans finally.

Let's hope it isn't as predatory and bat-shit expensive as his passes.

Just made today. Two shirtless posted as of right now. But he's gorgeous so I'm holding out hope.

Let's not get another thread locked/deleted yeah?

I don’t think any of his OF content should be posted here at all especially considering what happened to the last few threads😶 I subbed and I want him to be comfortable to actually put out decent content and show more if people are genuinely willing to sub and buy without him worrying about it being leaked🫠

I don’t think any of his OF content should be posted here at all especially considering what happened to the last few threads😶 I subbed and I want him to be comfortable to actually put out decent content and show more if people are genuinely willing to sub and buy without him worrying about it being leaked🫠
No reason for a thread then

I think it's important to keep folks honest. He already sent me a paid image request for 50$ and told me to unsub if I didn't want to pay for it. I told him I didn't trust those hidden images due to his passes behavior. Not gonna pay 50 bucks for another shirtless pic.

And his stuff will get leaked regardless, it already has when he was only doing private sales.

Reactions: Ripppp
I think it's important to keep folks honest. He already sent me a paid image request for 50$ and told me to unsub if I didn't want to pay for it. I told him I didn't trust those hidden images due to his passes behavior. Not gonna pay 50 bucks for another shirtless pic.

And his stuff will get leaked regardless, it already has when he was only doing private

And his stuff will get leaked regardless, it already has when he was only doing private sales.
It’s fine to speak on those things and people should be able to do that here and I think that’s pretty shitty considering he has a almost $20 subscription price but those are his prices he could and should have more affordable prices but not my call to make and yes I know his content will be leaked here but that’ll just get this thread shut down too and then if he sadly starts scamming people others won’t be able to come here and be warned..

You do know if leaks get posted here he probably can legally have this thread shut down too then there will be no thread, for people who are subbed like myself to warn others about him potentially scamming etc if people are gonna leak I can’t stop them but they can at least wait or post it elsewhere idk
No reason for a thread then

Also $50 for pic is insane either he’ll be another scammer or hopefully he’ll learn those prices aren’t gonna work at all he can make money on the platform but he has to put out good and also affordable content and try to build trust with his subscribers so just really hope he doesn’t become like all the others tiktok influencers turned OF scammers like MostlyLuca😶

Why did the old thread get deleted, if you don’t mind me asking?
There was content being discussed that was illegal and could get everyone in trouble. If you guys want this thread to stay open please do not discuss, ask, or post anything that happened before his OF account.

Status
Not open for further replies.