Gio Cascaes Only fans (gioisboredd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the crazy person who paid $350 for his cum video. I haven't seen any videos of him so I was curious. It was advertised as 30 seconds but it's 21. It shows a pov from the dick down after he already came. Lmk if this description will get this thread taken down and I'll delete it
For $350 that video should’ve been 4 minutes at least, and he should’ve been butt naked from head to toe, diff angles, & a clear view of the cum shot. He’s probably sent better cum videos to girls on snap but wants to charge hundreds for some bootleg under 30 second video… ikyfl

He wants $350 for a 30 second cum vid :joy:. Dudes gonna learn real quick that aint the way to sustain a onlyfans. Make it like $20 and sell it to a bunch instead of extortion pricing.
I don’t know it’s just all soo weird I don’t like to complain about peoples prices normally but this is overboard It sucks fr I was soo ready to support him and buy content consistently but these prices are insane $350 for a 30 second video… like I wouldn’t even buy a 30 second video for $30 I’m sorry😭 he’ll definitely get a few desperate buyers who will buy but if he had more reasonable prices and longer vids or maybe even bundles he’d probs have a lot more people willing to buy!!!!

ngl hes probably just trying to cash in while he can i don’t see him doing this forever unless tiktok starts to flop lol
This has to be his goal. make some quick cash then go back to just private sales. He probably makes a shit ton from snap and tiktok as it is.

Reactions: Arronsmith225
Just sent me a request for a $60 dick pic.
And he deleted the post about $350 cum video. This isn't looking great for the future of his OF :(
Tbh good he gonna need to rethink how “popular “ he really is and that no one will ever pay that much

Just sent me a request for a $60 dick pic.
And he deleted the post about $350 cum video. This isn't looking great for the future of his OF :(
I got the same thing, and I noticed that too. I wonder if part of his issue was that people were flaming him in the comments. I noticed he deleted a LOT of comments this morning, like 14 comments.

Tbh good he gonna need to rethink how “popular “ he really is and that no one will ever pay that much
sadly some idiots actually are buying, they need to stop if hes ever gonna lower prices. Even though its very few ppl buying it, it shows him some are just that willing

I got the same thing, and I noticed that too. I wonder if part of his issue was that people were flaming him in the comments. I noticed he deleted a LOT of comments this morning, like 14 comments.
He deleted the entire posts lol

To be
idk while the prices are crazy people need to chill just a little cus mass hate commenting is just gonna make him quit like he already didn’t post today probably bc of it
fair it’s his fault for wanting so much $ for something that’s not worth it

idk while the prices are crazy people need to chill just a little cus mass hate commenting is just gonna make him quit like he already didn’t post today probably bc of it
He's not posting because he's requesting in DMs. I'm not hate commenting I'm reviewing,just stating facts of what he's been doing.

And the messaging got weird, pretty sure he's paying a company to run it now.
Sudden way overuse of babe and telling me he loves me and shit. Sending dms at 3/4/6AM his time.

He's not posting because he's requesting in DMs. I'm not hate commenting I'm reviewing,just stating facts of what he's been doing.

Sudden way overuse of babe and telling me he loves me and shit. Sending dms at 3/4/6AM his time.
Yeah it’s not him running it. He’s asleep on his snap maps at night but answering on OF lmao

Reactions: SexyyQ24

omg that happened to me too lol i thought it was him responding at first but not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.