Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

He definitely not shy. He's straight but love to tease gays. He definitely loves the attention what he gets from them. I even imagine he's in some playing but not in full sex. He's definitely extremely naughty and sexual. :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :p :emoji_peach: :emoji_banana: :emoji_100:
Miss to see a little bit more of Giorgio.
large.tumblr_89d88a9dbad49f5c78b146c0c39c70d0_aaeed6b9_1280.jpg.7e97d37656785961b461189bd0eca57e.jpg

Hi Guy's.
I see that you go on about what I'm doing here. I don't want to people arguing about me. I think we all share love for Giorgio Ramondetta work and he's person. We here for him not for arguing or to call out each other.

The way I post the same way anyone can post, so far I do not remember that I stopped anyone from that or say to anyone "why you posted".

It doesn't matter who post what till is about him because we are here for him.

If you think that my post aren't related to this page or that you will like to see naked pics about him well feel free and post it if you have anything what we didn't see it.

I won't go in arguments or name callings or that I will change what I'm doing. Everyone have opinions and I don't mind if you dm me and let me know and we can talk about it but let's not ruin this page with arguments.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Successful New Year.

Take care all of you. :heart: :innocent::emoji_pray:

exactly! and he finds it offensive when we say that and keeps doing it! extremely annoying …
In terms of your own contributions to lpsg all I can see are two pics of Ben Bowers you posted nearly two years ago, so I won't be holding my breath. :laughing:

Reactions: kev2001
Hi Guy's.
I see that you go on about what I'm doing here. I don't want to people arguing about me. I think we all share love for Giorgio Ramondetta work and he's person. We here for him not for arguing or to call out each other.

The way I post the same way anyone can post, so far I do not remember that I stopped anyone from that or say to anyone "why you posted".

It doesn't matter who post what till is about him because we are here for him.

If you think that my post aren't related to this page or that you will like to see naked pics about him well feel free and post it if you have anything what we didn't see it.

I won't go in arguments or name callings or that I will change what I'm doing. Everyone have opinions and I don't mind if you dm me and let me know and we can talk about it but let's not ruin this page with arguments.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Successful New Year.

Take care all of you. :heart: :innocent::emoji_pray:
Hey, I don't know if something happened recently or someone DMed you with something mean, but by all means please continue with the beautiful work that you're doing. The people who are crying will come running back the day Giorgio suddenly decides to wipe his IG out (like many of them do sometimes), and the stories are temporary anyway, so yes, please continue.

And please ignore all the whiners. They'd rather go and cry about how Shawn Mendes is a self-loathing gay person or how Jordan Torres is a scam artist because he hasn't shown them his cock yet rather than post something useful. They don't deserve your attention.

I'm here to share beauty. If you can do it better then surprise me. We are here for him not against each other.
We have enough people hating on LGBTQ community, let's not have each other as well. Beauty, Sexy, Lovely and Peacefully. :innocent: :emoji_pray: :heart: :emoji_lips:
6a7219dd431e4e129aea65b9beb85b6e_120858610_176743424980876_3939204490600111969_n.mp4

Attachments