Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

Was he really delivering pizza a year ago and now he’s a male model ??
I somehow always thought he actively sought being a male model. But according the massage guy, he was a delivery boy

I somehow always thought he actively sought being a male model. But according the massage guy, he was a delivery boy
If you have a body like his, the only thing between you and the lifestyle he is living is your willingness to stick it inside the Ds2 twins poop shoot

He probably was delivering pizza waiting for the beginning of the university. I mean, he study in Portougal and not in Italy. That not seems something a person do without some previous preparation. So, imho he was simply doing that before uni, and then happend to submit for the casting on yummy with his previous agency in Sicily. And the rest is history :laughing:

Reactions: labalf
He probably was delivering pizza waiting for the beginning of the university. I mean, he study in Portougal and not in Italy. That not seems something a person do without some previous preparation. So, imho he was simply doing that before uni, and then happend to submit for the casting on yummy with his previous agency in Sicily. And the rest is history :laughing:
So he’s pretty much new to the business, then. I really thought he had been doing this for longer.

So he’s pretty much new to the business, then. I really thought he had been doing this for longer.
No, he said in his interview with Yummy that posing naked in the magazine was his first job as a model.
Btw, Yummy will send some unwrapped photos of him later today. Hopefully new nudes.

No, he said in his interview with Yummy that posing naked in the magazine was his first job as a model.
Btw, Yummy will send some unwrapped photos of him later today. Hopefully new nudes.
This sounds sketchy af. There is no way they just gave him a cover like that. He mustve given them something in return

Reactions: Andrew B Johns
This sounds sketchy af. There is no way they just gave him a cover like that. He mustve given them something in return
maybe...

He said this:
What happened is that I was lying in bed in Portugal and an agency from Milan called me and they told me: ‘Hey Giorgio, we were interested in your profile and we would like to know if you’re available to take some photos in Italy next month.’ So in the beginning, I said ‘why not? It could be interesting,’ but then they said the picture featured in the magazine would be fully nude, so I told them ‘I need to think about it, I’ve never done it before, but I will let you know.’

I discussed it with my parents and my father really liked the idea, but my mother said ‘I don’t know Giorgio. I don’t know what it is, you need to be careful with these things,’ and so on. So I thought about it and the day after I called the agency back and I said ‘Yes, I’ll do it, why not!’ I really love doing things I don’t usually do because I see great opportunities. I didn’t know the popularity of this magazine and I didn’t know who was going to be the photographer. I didn’t know anything about it. Just a few days after agreeing, the photographer texted me saying he was excited we were going to shoot together. So from the beginning, I’ve had amazing experiences working with the photographers. I went to Italy and I met Giampaolo Sgura, it was an amazing experience. Giampaolo is one of the best people I know and it was a pleasure shooting with him. Thanks to him, my first contact with the fashion industry was amazing. It was the first time I was photographed fully naked but I felt really confident with him. He also played a very important role when I joined the fashion industry because after our first shoot he told me: ‘never change and keep doing what you do in the same way, and you will go really far.’ This phrase made me believe more in myself and trust what I am doing. Giampaolo for me was the input to start in this industry. After doing this project with Yummy I signed with an agency named Special Management and I began working as a model full-time.

if I remember correctly it was the issue shot entirely by Sgura. They will probably have chosen him as a cover for the fact that he shot full nude without problems despite being in his first experience. Many say he's a very kind and a humble guy, so I guess Sgura just wanted to "reward" him by choosing him as a cover guy. Also because, but it's just my opinion, his shots were among the most beautiful of that issue, even better than the one made with some very established model.

if I remember correctly it was the issue shot entirely by Sgura. They will probably have chosen him as a cover for the fact that he shot full nude without problems despite being in his first experience. Many say he's a very kind and a humble guy, so I guess Sgura just wanted to "reward" him by choosing him as a cover guy. Also because, but it's just my opinion, his shots were among the most beautiful of that issue, even better than the one made with some very established model.
Humble? Maybe then, not now

Reactions: Fire_Within
Yes. I heard about the unwrapped photos, as well. But I was confused about if they were new photos as in never released before from the old photo shoot.
Or if it was a brand new photo session

Yes. I heard about the unwrapped photos, as well. But I was confused about if they were new photos as in never released before from the old photo shoot.
Or if it was a brand new photo session

They have not sent anything yet. I want to see him naked lol.