Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

He’s quiet young and is probably more aware of the racial tensions in Italy. I mean they literally just banned tv hosts from doing black/yellow face even tho it’s been pointed out by many people in the past as being racist but they continued to do it till recently.

He most likely didn’t use the American N word but most likely used the word “negro” "nero" is the italian translation for black
"negro" is the Italian version of the N word. And as the person above me stated he knew more than well enough to censor it, so please stop trying make excuses for his racist ass.

He’s quiet young and is probably more aware of the racial tensions in Italy. I mean they literally just banned tv hosts from doing black/yellow face even tho it’s been pointed out by many people in the past as being racist but they continued to do it till recently.

He most likely didn’t use the American N word but most likely used the word “negro” "nero" is the italian translation for black
"negro" is the Italian version of the N word. And as the person above me stated he knew more than well enough to censor it, so please stop trying make excuses for his racist ass.
or he's one of those europeans who think racism = funny

Also happened to find out that he’s misogynistic. My friend showed a print of a conversation they had on Instagram. He said to her: “you’re ugly and I don’t like you because of that. I don’t like ugly women”. I mean, how can someone talk like that to anyone?
He is entitled to a preference, like a woman doesn't need to like ugly men it wouldn't make them misandristic.

He is entitled to a preference, like a woman doesn't need to like ugly men it wouldn't make them misandristic.
Well you don’t go straight to someone saying that they are ugly. You can be gentle and say that they are not your type. It’s called manners, if you find that normal, I’m sorry for you.

Well you don’t go straight to someone saying that they are ugly. You can be gentle and say that they are not your type. It’s called manners, if you find that normal, I’m sorry for you.
Yeah, but you also told earlier that you talked with him and didn't like his attitude at all whereas when I talked to him, he was very polite.

No called him misogynistic for no reason, that's just uncalled for.

Spoke to him on Instagram. Extremely arrogant. He thinks he’s the most famous model in the world. Lost all my interest.
Oh really ? I have no ideas, what did you talk with him. But me personally have been talking with him for awhile, he's very nice guy and he has a great sense of humour. I really like him tbh