Girlfriends roommate realizing your hung

Watch_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and I were fucking like crazy the other week and our doors don't cover so great. Her roommate accidentally saw my dick. The other day my girlfriend mentioned that her roommate said "I saw his dick, nice size...pretty fucking huge yeah?" At which point my gf was like "yeah I'm not discussing this with you" to her. Do you think my gf's roommate is curious to see it again? She keeps looking at my bulge now and sometimes jumps in bed with me to say hi when my gf is not next to me. What's your take?

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My take is if you actually like your gf and respect her you need to stay away from her crazy roommate. I don't know exactly what her roommate wants but it doesn't sound like your gf wants anything to do with your fantasy of a threesome.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you think my gf's roommate is curious to see it again? She keeps looking at my bulge now and sometimes jumps in bed with me to say hi when my gf is not next to me. What's your take?

Yes, she is curious what you both are going to do about it, I have no idea.

Life are made of choices and consequences.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
establish boundaries.

this is ya girlfriend's roommate..

unless ya wanna end your relationship with truly fucking ugly breakup..
or pay for half the rent after the maybe-curious roommate moves out when this little round of tickle and tease blows up in ya face :rolleyes:

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, you posted this in 2 separate forums, which only reinforces my next point. It's pretty obvious you got off on it. That's the only reason you'd be wondering if she's curious to see it again. The bottom line is it doesn't matter what she wants. It sounds like you're the one who isn't sure what you want. Figure it out and then let your gf in on it so she can decide if you're the right guy for her.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First off, you posted this in 2 separate forums, which only reinforces my next point. It's pretty obvious you got off on it. That's the only reason you'd be wondering if she's curious to see it again. The bottom line is it doesn't matter what she wants. It sounds like you're the one who isn't sure what you want. Figure it out and then let your gf in on it so she can decide if you're the right guy for her.

That's because girls are penned up in here. You weren't out wandering around LPSG by yourself, were you TGal?!? Omg! Are you okay? :eek:

As to the OP, I agree. You are getting off on this. Kinda icky to me, but hopefully you aren't like this IRL.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, Tact! What the hell were you thinking going out there alone! For heavens sakes, take a strap-on next time you get a hankering to go into enemy territory. Or at least some other type of camo.