i hate when they do that with ppv or their pages in general, no previews, no details of what you're gonna see nor paying for it's like content creators who do that intentionally trying to scam people imo. Not saying Girth is a scamming i was speaking in generalI dunno. I don’t think he actually wrote that last message since he’s never sucked a dick…at least in video.
If he ever does on video it needs to be Berke Banks.I dunno. I don’t think he actually wrote that last message since he’s never sucked a dick…at
I always thought this was Girth’s best scene. The whole setup of no women around so he uses the guys’ holes is just:Or Jake Tyler who was in Don't Ask Don't Tell, Scene 2, with Girth and is a super talented cocksucker who is still making videos and active on X
View attachment 169675861
love how it starts off with roleplay and dirty talk, though wish it wouldve been more about Girth's cock and less about the women in town that turned him onOr Jake Tyler who was in Don't Ask Don't Tell, Scene 2, with Girth and is a super talented cocksucker who is still making videos and active on X
View attachment 169675861
Wish it was bareback but otherwise a hot scenelove how it starts off with roleplay and dirty talk, though wish it wouldve been more about Girth's cock and less about the women in town that turned him on
meh bareback or not never mattered to me, besides i prefer to see the loads shoot out of their dicks.......that is when the loads are real usually theyre only faked mostly on one site (Men.com)Wish it was bareback but otherwise a hot scene
He’s said a few times in a podcast (Sloopy Seconds) that he’s never fucked a guy. I’m literally just listened to him say that he recently fucked his first trans-girl ass.1. Getting his cock sucked by real life bro Berke banks
View attachment 168064761
2. Dominating a twink
View attachment 168069291
View attachment 168069661
3. Getting his booty hole ate
View attachment 168070041
View attachment 168070151
Never f'ed a guy.... I think you heard wrong.He’s said a few times in a podcast (Sloopy Seconds) that he’s never fucked a guy. I’m literally just listened to him say that he recently fucked his first trans-girl ass.
I have not listened to this podcast but I can only assume he meant off camera/in private capacity. We all know he fucked them on camera and there are ample evidences for that lol.I just finished the podcast and he was definitely saying he hasn’t fucked a guy…lol
Maybe he is trying to rewrite history. Lol. Wouldn’t be the first to tryI have not listened to this podcast but I can only assume he meant off camera/in private capacity. We all know he fucked them on camera and there are ample evidences for that lol.
the evidence is all the guys who he penetrated in all his scenes hahahahaI have not listened to this podcast but I can only assume he meant off camera/in private capacity. We all know he fucked them on camera and there are ample evidences for that lol.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.