Giving/getting handjobs

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got a handjob a few days ago, and I thought (after probably literally hundreds of them in my life lol) that it's kind of humbling. the woman is more or less in total control of the man's pleasure and the man cannot do anything to pleasure himself.

do most women get a kick out of this? when i say kick, well like a feeling that they are solely pleasuring the man?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The control factor is awesome, I'll admit. Also, I'm a very goal-oriented girl! LOL!

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I do. It feels good knowing my bf who is physically so much bigger and stronger than me can become so passive by me doing that...lol. It really is empowering, hard to explain but it gives me confidence in a wierd way.

Last edited:

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love giving hand jobs. Seeing how I can please a man while watching his cock getting stroked turns me on so much that it surprises me how horny I can get.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate giving handjobs :redface:. It's one of the few sexual activities I don't enjoy. It's kinda boring and makes my wrists/hands ache.

This is me exactly. Lol. I'll do it for a short time before I go down on a guy, but I never give handjobs that last more than a couple minutes.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my greatest pleasures, by far. For me, it's less a dominance thing, and more a submissive thing, in a way (topping from the bottom maybe). I love to see such intense pleasure on his face... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the noises. Ugh. I could give handjobs for hours.

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE to give them! I could play with my husband all day if he could stand it.

And it's OH so much better when he is handcuffed :D