Glebasee (russian Tiktoker)

Yeah, I'm not sure why he decided to build up to that, since literally no one but him would care about him getting a car
Cuz he can do whatever he likes on his page (as long as it doesn't violate any rules) - it's that simple. Chill

Cuz he can do whatever he likes on his page (as long as it doesn't violate any rules) - it's that simple. Chill
I am chill thanks. Got nothing better to do than be unnecessary bitchy to other members? Maybe take up a hobby or something.
Perhaps you weren't able to quite grasp the concept of this thread: It's titled 'Glebasee (Russian Tiktoker)' which means we are here to discuss Glebasee (Russian Tiktoker)
..which is exactly what I was doing.
It's that simple. Chill

It's the one above me who needs to.
Actually, no. Your comment had no point. The guy wanted to share that he got a new car and that is totally fine. Like I said, he has the every right to do whatever he wants on his page. If he is happy about it - then great. If he decides to do anything NSFW, let him do it on his own terms, otherwise it is harassment.

Actually, no. Your comment had no point. The guy wanted to share that he got a new car and that is totally fine. Like I said, he has the every right to do whatever he wants on his page. If he is happy about it - then great. If he decides to do anything NSFW, let him do it on his own terms, otherwise it is harassment.
No, he has been saying he was planning on setting up an OF for ages and then makes an announcement of big news coming the next day....then we find out it's just the car. I'm allowed to point it out without a bunch of bitchy gatekeepers jumping down my throat. LPSG used to be do much better before all you people started joining. There was zero 'harassment' in my post.

No, he has been saying he was planning on setting up an OF for ages and then makes an announcement of big news coming the next day....then we find out it's just the car. I'm allowed to point it out without a bunch of bitchy gatekeepers jumping down my throat. LPSG used to be do much better before all you people started joining.
And again, he is yet another guy who doesn't do what he promises to do. Nothing new. You are wasting so much energy on him. He will do it the moment he becomes more hungry for money. (BTW, in my comments I was never rude to you in any way, but - you somehow felt offended then continued to bash me on a personal level)

Oh go cry on Twitter or something.... You came out of nowhere to be bitchy to me when my comment was aimed at no one, and now you are playing the victim saying I bashed you 'on a personal level'? Haha. Maybe next time you should just keep your opinions to yourself if you are too delicate to deal with someone defending themselves against your unsought criticism.
And again, he is yet another guy who doesn't do what he promises to do. Nothing new. You are wasting so much energy on him. He will do it the moment he becomes more hungry for money. (BTW, in my comments I was never rude to you in any way, but - you somehow felt offended then continued to bash me on a personal level)

Reactions: smalltown101
Oh go cry on Twitter or something.... You came out of nowhere to be bitchy to me when my comment was aimed at no one, and now you are playing the victim saying I bashed you 'on a personal level'? Haha. Maybe next time you should just keep your opinions to yourself if you are too delicate to deal with someone defending themselves against your unsought criticism.
How insecure and delusional are you. You are writing whole paragraphs and coming for someone because they told you to chill. Should have left this alone a while ago, you are the drama AND youre fucking annoying to everyone reading what youre saying. Also the guy calling Adar retarded needs to sit down because I saw no lies in what he said.