Going back to the motherland...got fucked in Belgium

HornyItalian28

Sexy Member
Media
So to start this story, let me give you some context. I was born in Belgium but lived almost all my life in the south of Italy. During my childhood my parents got divorces, so my father went back to Belgium, my sister got married to a Swedish guy she met on the beach and they moved back to Sweden…a little town no one can pronounce. And my mother, lived in Italy till last year, but went back to Belgium because she missed her parents.

So I stayed in Italy all alone, as a 28 year old, this was quite a challenge but I loved the freedom. Not having to explain my every move. But those stories are for another time, this is about my first time back in Belgium after 14 years, all to celebrate christmas.

I stayed at my mothers house, it was nice to be back and see all those familiar places again as an adult, but I hadn’t a moment alone. My sister was also back so we shared the spare room. In the beginning all was ok, but after a few days I was dying to bust a nut. So one morning when we didn’t have anything planned, and my mother was at work, I opened grindr. Just to see what was out there.

I didn’t have a profile pic, I don’t like to show my face on those apps, just because you find a lot of strange people. So I just have a picture of my stomach and a little bit of my pubic hear coming out of my underwear. I’m not very hairy but I do have a nice bush of pubic hair. I never shave it, just trim it a bit. I feel it makes me more manly…
In just a few moments I get a lot of different taps…young guys, old guys….a lot of different profiles. I pass on the passive twinks or young guys, it just doesn’t make me horny. I’m vers myself but I wanted to be fucked.

Have you ever felt the need to be just used by someone else? Maybe it was the days without cumin but I wanted so badly to be fucked and used by a real men. So I focused on the more vers profiles or active ones. Some were nice, had nice cocks, but there was one profile that had caught my eye.
FatCock45 didn’t have any profile pics, but was just 200m away. He was active, 192cm heigh, and his profile said he wasn’t a bear but did have a lot of hair. Whatever that meant…

We started chatting and the conversation got heated quickly. He wanted to see some pics, so I send my album. I had just four pictures, one of me in underwear, one of my flexed muscles, one of my flaccid cock, and then my cock, erect, which was 17cm, which is average but I’m quite thick. FatCock45 liked the content, and wanted to see his cock cumin on my abs.

I asked to see his content, because the conversation was heated but maybe it was an old guy with a micropenis…who knows. Nothing against that, but it wasn’t something I looked for that day.
His pictures where what completely sold me. He had a nice body, not muscular but not fat either, something in between. Very hairy chest, but no hair on his back (not sure if he shaves or not), and he had a very thick cock, a bit longer then mine, I calculated some 19cm. I wanted to have that manly thing in my mouth as soon as possible. I asked if he wanted to meet and he told me ok, that I could come over.

Made an excuse to my sister, I told her I went to walk a bit around town. And went to his house. He had a big house, not a mansion or anything, but was quite nice. Rung his bell and I heard someone coming to the door. In that moment I remembered I didn’t see his face, just his body. Maybe he was ugly…did that turn me on or off? Wasn’t sure….I just wanted to fuck so badly….so I was getting a bit nervous. But that went away as soon as he opened the door. He was gorgeous…manly, but with a kind face….he was dressed in a robe, and invited me in. He asked if I wanted to drink something…I told him no, and we got to his living room.
We talked a bit on the sofa, he told me he was in a relationship, but it was open, they sometimes meet as a couple, but most of the times, alone. He seemed very nice…I was getting so horny, I put my hands on his leg, caressing it a bit…just to let him know that I wanted to go on.

He started smiling an took my hand and moved it higher, almost up to his groin. He was wearing a fitted boxer short, and oh god did it fit….it hugged his thighs like a glove an created a bulge that I wanted to stick into my mouth. I started massaging his bulge and kissing his nipples. He started to moan softly, letting me know he liked where it was going…I kept on kissing until I got to his boxer shorts. I put his whole bulge into my mouth, it was a bit to big, but I was so horny I just had to try.

I took his shorts off and a huge, thick cock with a thick bush of pubic hair flopped out, I started sucking it immediately. Starting out softly big kissing it and increasing speed little by little. His moaning got more intense the more I sucked. I had his whole nuts in my mouth when something clicked for the men. He was so calm and nice but I suppose his hornyness got a hold of him and he became a beast. He took my head and rammed his cock into my mouth, every inch…I was gaging but it was so horny.

“Suck that thick cock you little bitch” he yelled at me. And I could only respond with: yes mmdaddy…I was so horny having this big men use me. He kept on using my mouth for a while when he told me to bent over….he pushed me over his sofa, got some lubricant and started caressing my hole. Meanwhile he told me: “hope you’re prepared to get fucked hard with this big cock, you’ll be begging me to stop” And I could only continue with “yes daddy, please daddy”.
He kept on massaging my whole….I wanted to feel his cock so badly…and then, without warning, he suddenly pushed his whole cock in…I was in tears. It felt like ripping me in two…..

An added bonus was that we were talking in English up to that specific moment, because I understand flemish, but am not so fluent anymore in talking….but he got so horny that he started to talk dirty to me in flemish….”Je bent mijn slet, ik zal je neuken tot je niet meer kan”. Which basically means that he’ll fuck me hard, and I was his bitch….This just made me more horny and I kept asking for more. He kept on giving, fucking me more intensely by the minute. I was sweating getting used by this big men on the sofa….I was loving everything about it….And then it happened.

The door opened…and the person standing there was my father….To be continued (if you want).

Bartflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So to start this story, let me give you some context. I was born in Belgium but lived almost all my life in the south of Italy. During my childhood my parents got divorces, so my father went back to Belgium, my sister got married to a Swedish guy she met on the beach and they moved back to Sweden…a little town no one can pronounce. And my mother, lived in Italy till last year, but went back to Belgium because she missed her parents.

So I stayed in Italy all alone, as a 28 year old, this was quite a challenge but I loved the freedom. Not having to explain my every move. But those stories are for another time, this is about my first time back in Belgium after 14 years, all to celebrate christmas.

I stayed at my mothers house, it was nice to be back and see all those familiar places again as an adult, but I hadn’t a moment alone. My sister was also back so we shared the spare room. In the beginning all was ok, but after a few days I was dying to bust a nut. So one morning when we didn’t have anything planned, and my mother was at work, I opened grindr. Just to see what was out there.

I didn’t have a profile pic, I don’t like to show my face on those apps, just because you find a lot of strange people. So I just have a picture of my stomach and a little bit of my pubic hear coming out of my underwear. I’m not very hairy but I do have a nice bush of pubic hair. I never shave it, just trim it a bit. I feel it makes me more manly…
In just a few moments I get a lot of different taps…young guys, old guys….a lot of different profiles. I pass on the passive twinks or young guys, it just doesn’t make me horny. I’m vers myself but I wanted to be fucked.

Have you ever felt the need to be just used by someone else? Maybe it was the days without cumin but I wanted so badly to be fucked and used by a real men. So I focused on the more vers profiles or active ones. Some were nice, had nice cocks, but there was one profile that had caught my eye.
FatCock45 didn’t have any profile pics, but was just 200m away. He was active, 192cm heigh, and his profile said he wasn’t a bear but did have a lot of hair. Whatever that meant…

We started chatting and the conversation got heated quickly. He wanted to see some pics, so I send my album. I had just four pictures, one of me in underwear, one of my flexed muscles, one of my flaccid cock, and then my cock, erect, which was 17cm, which is average but I’m quite thick. FatCock45 liked the content, and wanted to see his cock cumin on my abs.

I asked to see his content, because the conversation was heated but maybe it was an old guy with a micropenis…who knows. Nothing against that, but it wasn’t something I looked for that day.
His pictures where what completely sold me. He had a nice body, not muscular but not fat either, something in between. Very hairy chest, but no hair on his back (not sure if he shaves or not), and he had a very thick cock, a bit longer then mine, I calculated some 19cm. I wanted to have that manly thing in my mouth as soon as possible. I asked if he wanted to meet and he told me ok, that I could come over.

Made an excuse to my sister, I told her I went to walk a bit around town. And went to his house. He had a big house, not a mansion or anything, but was quite nice. Rung his bell and I heard someone coming to the door. In that moment I remembered I didn’t see his face, just his body. Maybe he was ugly…did that turn me on or off? Wasn’t sure….I just wanted to fuck so badly….so I was getting a bit nervous. But that went away as soon as he opened the door. He was gorgeous…manly, but with a kind face….he was dressed in a robe, and invited me in. He asked if I wanted to drink something…I told him no, and we got to his living room.
We talked a bit on the sofa, he told me he was in a relationship, but it was open, they sometimes meet as a couple, but most of the times, alone. He seemed very nice…I was getting so horny, I put my hands on his leg, caressing it a bit…just to let him know that I wanted to go on.

He started smiling an took my hand and moved it higher, almost up to his groin. He was wearing a fitted boxer short, and oh god did it fit….it hugged his thighs like a glove an created a bulge that I wanted to stick into my mouth. I started massaging his bulge and kissing his nipples. He started to moan softly, letting me know he liked where it was going…I kept on kissing until I got to his boxer shorts. I put his whole bulge into my mouth, it was a bit to big, but I was so horny I just had to try.

I took his shorts off and a huge, thick cock with a thick bush of pubic hair flopped out, I started sucking it immediately. Starting out softly big kissing it and increasing speed little by little. His moaning got more intense the more I sucked. I had his whole nuts in my mouth when something clicked for the men. He was so calm and nice but I suppose his hornyness got a hold of him and he became a beast. He took my head and rammed his cock into my mouth, every inch…I was gaging but it was so horny.

“Suck that thick cock you little bitch” he yelled at me. And I could only respond with: yes mmdaddy…I was so horny having this big men use me. He kept on using my mouth for a while when he told me to bent over….he pushed me over his sofa, got some lubricant and started caressing my hole. Meanwhile he told me: “hope you’re prepared to get fucked hard with this big cock, you’ll be begging me to stop” And I could only continue with “yes daddy, please daddy”.
He kept on massaging my whole….I wanted to feel his cock so badly…and then, without warning, he suddenly pushed his whole cock in…I was in tears. It felt like ripping me in two…..

An added bonus was that we were talking in English up to that specific moment, because I understand flemish, but am not so fluent anymore in talking….but he got so horny that he started to talk dirty to me in flemish….”Je bent mijn slet, ik zal je neuken tot je niet meer kan”. Which basically means that he’ll fuck me hard, and I was his bitch….This just made me more horny and I kept asking for more. He kept on giving, fucking me more intensely by the minute. I was sweating getting used by this big men on the sofa….I was loving everything about it….And then it happened.

The door opened…and the person standing there was my father….To be continued (if you want).
Cool hot story. And what an unexpecting cliffhanger! This story deserves a sequel. Hardly can't wait. Greetz from ... Belgium.

Reactions: noileyys

saint.alioth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Want more of this!!

Reactions: noileyys

noileyys

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Part 2?