Going braless

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see that alot of well endowed men prefer going commando or wearing boxers on this site so I'm curious if there are women on here that are also well endowed and prefers to go braless?

Reactions: dragonxxx963

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. Not as a habit. Breasts weigh quite a bit more than a penis does, pounds more. That weight can tear at the muscles in the chest and cause pain if not contained in a bra. Permanent sagging, etc.

Taking off the bra at the end of the day is a relief though, straps digging in, tight bands around the chest. Being a well endowed woman is not necessarily a blessing. It is quite painful, costly in terms of bras, clothing and gains attention that we don't want all the time.

Reduction surgery is reported to be the type of surgery women are most happy with receiving.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sports bras not my favorite. Of course, I was wearing a D cup when I was a G. Pretty difficult doing cardio when the girls are under your arms.

G sports bras are just stupid. I'm much more comfortable now.

I go braless when I'm home or working in the house. No way I'm doing that in public. Did once or twice and that was just plain uncomfortable.

Commando just don't work when you've got more to flop around.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love sports bras

the person who invented the sports bra deserves a Nobel Peace Prize in the Advancement of Boobeh Comfort Science

eta:
Love the feeling of taking off the bra at the end of the day but I am not brave enough to go in public without a bra. They are too bouncy and I'd rather them be locked and loaded.

getting back scratch after taking of your bra, like, in the strap zone, fripping heaven on a stick.
*toe curl bliss*

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every day, first thing after work, its straight to the bedroom and off with the bra. After wearing it for over 12 hours the first breath of air sans bra is very relaxing. But I absolutely hate it if I have to put it back on because I forgot to go to the store or have unexpected guests come over. There have been a couple times when I'm so mad about having to wear it again that I just say f**k it and go without.

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
Anyone who shows up unexpectedly at my house better not expect me to put my bra back on if I was wearing it in the first place.
I totally agree with your attitude on that. But then I feel like everyone's staring and being all judgy. I know I shouldn't give a damn what they think and that I'm not quite living up to the "whore" part of my moniker on this one.
Having an introverted personality with exhibitionist tendencies can be such a b#*ch. I'm working on it, lol.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love the feeling of taking off the bra at the end of the day but I am not brave enough to go in public without a bra. They are too bouncy and I'd rather them be locked and loaded.

At home I don't wear bras. If I'm out and about I always wear one. I'm "only" a D cup but between that and having pierced nipples, folks don't need to be giving my tits more attention than they already do :p Bounce, even going over a speed bump, is uncomfortable without a bra to me.

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i go braless only at home and mostly after work. though working from home now 95% of the time means i'm braless a log more. i prefer to have one on, holding the girls up and in place properly. though i'm lazy and don't always get dressed for work anymore.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah never really in public for me, although I've been digging the "bralettes" lately that are kind of a combo of a bra and cami. I don't feel they are as supported as with my underwires but definitely better than bouncing all over and a bit more comfort than the underwires.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i HATE bras. Did I mention HATE? REALLY hate bras!!!!! I wont wear a bra unless I\m going out in public but as I get older I am starteing to not give a $#@!. On days that it's really hot sometimes I just won't wear one and if people stare oh well. Yes it's obscene if you have DD's (which I do) but I seriously dont care sometimes. I really resent having to strap myself down and be uncomfortable because Im supposed to be ashamed of my body the way it is. I'd love to get get them removed and be a B cup. Seriously. Boobs are a pain in the ass.

I want to grow up to be just like you! Oh how I'd love to not give a shit about whatever. Right now if I'm going on a demo job I'm wearing a sports bra and underarmor under my t-shirt. Swinging a 7 pound sledgehammer is unbecoming without support.