Photo Gray sweatpants bulge

A couple of weeks ago I was going out to get food with my bf and for some reason put on all my ball weights to do so, all was well till I put on my gray sweatpant shorts I didn't realise I was showing so much bulge till I reached the restaurant door haha but swinging balls and chubby cock could be plainly seen almost perfectly through my pants(not to say it was shear fabric but it was just clinging to me ) the girl making my sub didn't seem to mind at all haha I have to keep in mind that I live in a small town and people talk about things lol, I don't have any pics though sorry

A couple of weeks ago I was going out to get food with my bf and for some reason put on all my ball weights to do so, all was well till I put on my gray sweatpant shorts I didn't realise I was showing so much bulge till I reached the restaurant door haha but swinging balls and chubby cock could be plainly seen almost perfectly through my pants(not to say it was shear fabric but it was just clinging to me ) the girl making my sub didn't seem to mind at all haha I have to keep in mind that I live in a small town and people talk about things lol, I don't have any pics though sorry
As long as you like it and as long you don't get arrested (lol) enjoy it!

As long as you like it and as long you don't get arrested (lol) enjoy it!
Haha yeah I don't get to go out much because I work all the time but when I do it's gray track pants ;)