Can you dm them to me ?There like 4 or 5 of them … which one? I got them allView attachment 163078601
Kam is such a lil slut and I love it![]()
Link?i found the website with most his videos but issue they load so low but most them work
Oh yes !!! I agreeTre was his hottest victim
he’s not gonna fuck you lolThat's exactly the way you should always respond. It's obvious that you understand your place and purpose and you understand that there are consequences if you fuck up and yes he absolutely has the right to beat on you for that. You're lucky to be chosen to serve him. The Alpha will never accept fuck ups and he shouldn't. If you want to remain the slave, stop fucking up.
it’s all fun and games until they end up on the registryLol it’s getting a lil weird in this chat…
Back to our scheduled programming..
Grayling is back slutting out Deon in publicthese boys will do anything for his dick
View attachment 169267441
View attachment 169267431
Turned him every which way but loose!!
Tre was his hottest , I bust to him all the time.Turned him every which way but loose!!
Very true ! I’m shocked he hasn’t ended up there yetit’s all fun and games until they end up on the registry
Tall with a nice fat ass and can take dick...I love itTre was his hottest , I bust to him all the time.
Slutted and gutted ….he shoulda kept ahold of him for realTall with a nice fat ass and can take dick...I love it
Hell yeahSlutted and gutted ….he shoulda kept ahold of him for real![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.