Greyson Hoelzel (0diaryofasimpykid On Tiktok)

lol i think all of us have a little wishful thinking but *i* personally don’t see it 🤷‍♂️😂
True, true, you're right... But hear me out

On one of his videos somebody said he'd benefit from having platonic female friends and he liked that comment. Thing is- from most of his posts it's clear that most of his friends are women, including his roomate. The few dudes he's posted hanging out with seem a lil 💅 and are also in that mostly female group.

Add to the fact that he's the sibling everybody keeps wanting to match up, but even his mom apparently gave up on saying "when" he gets married, and the fact that his family seems to lean more conservatively.

He apparently can't find a gf(somehow) and has to get buzzed before he even goes on a date. Also being so excited to drink that he shakes while making cocktails.

The logical part of my brain says he might just be the adopted straight who grew up with 2 sisters and finds comfort in his friend group but also has crippling anxiety.

But the delusional side of my brain tells me he just needs to accept what he is and find a femboy to live his best life 😂

True, true, you're right... But hear me out

On one of his videos somebody said he'd benefit from having platonic female friends and he liked that comment. Thing is- from most of his posts it's clear that most of his friends are women, including his roomate. The few dudes he's posted hanging out with seem a lil 💅 and are also in that mostly female group.

Add to the fact that he's the sibling everybody keeps wanting to match up, but even his mom apparently gave up on saying "when" he gets married, and the fact that his family seems to lean more conservatively.

He apparently can't find a gf(somehow) and has to get buzzed before he even goes on a date. Also being so excited to drink that he shakes while making cocktails.

The logical part of my brain says he might just be the adopted straight who grew up with 2 sisters and finds comfort in his friend group but also has crippling anxiety.

But the delusional side of my brain tells me he just needs to accept what he is and find a femboy to live his best life 😂
Hm well when you put it like that it does make sense 🤔

He could also just like girls? Ted Danson was interviewed recently on the press run for his new podcast, and the joke has been for decades that as much as he loves having with the guys, it’s *always about hanging with the girls. When you’re that good looking, and not a creep, they want you around too.

He could also just like girls? Ted Danson was interviewed recently on the press run for his new podcast, and the joke has been for decades that as much as he loves having with the guys, it’s *always about hanging with the girls. When you’re that good looking, and not a creep, they want you around too.
And he's actually funny- I often find that funny guys hang out with women more than men for whatever reason

this ^. He gives off the vibe that he wasn't raised with toxic masculinity which is why I find his personality so attractive.

Do you think he has a clue that there are male fans on this site obsessing over his beauty and quirky sexiness? (He def has legions of fans on Tik Tok)
He definitely knows guys are into him- he’s aware of his own edits lol. Not sure if that awareness extends to this particular site… I hope not 💀