Barbadosbaddie

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just wanted to get on here and reminder y’all that griffin goes by they/them pronouns. A lot of you are calling them a “he”. This could be very damaging for them if they saw it. Please be careful and use the appropriate pronouns :). Happy New Years everyone

huahau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger attention whore on this very internet. They’ll post something and then delete, tweet about being depressed and wanting attention, then delete those as well. They posted a while ago just the word “onlyfans” and never said anything again. They’re one of the most exhausting people to follow on twitter.

Stevieisqueen

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Terracotta36

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You obviously do care. Someone pipes up everytime I refer to a male as a male
10/10 reading comprehension there, bud... I never said I didn't care ??? I may find Griffin incredibly annoying but they still don't deserve to be disrespected; which yes, includes getting their pronouns right. I absolutely care about getting people's pronouns right.

phaedrun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When will we ready to have the conversation about transracial?
That's not a thing and you know it. There are explainers as to why on various media you can look up yourself.

Griffin is a non-binary they/them. The world will be better when this ridiculous notion of gender essentialism ends.