group skype

slick1975

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any large group skypes up right now. I am into cocks of all types. Would like to cam with multiple cocks at the same time. Give me a buzz if you are part of such a group, my skype is below

live:.cid.5cc0f0f6cfa91303

Attachments

Isushjwnsbavs

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
19 slim bottom, tight , kinky, into making your fantasies come tru, want to be dominated by a dom, like to follow orders, showing and opening my hole
Snap: @csrhd

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
29, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls - 6ft1, hairy, 100kg, stocky lad

I'm looking for new bate buddies for daily edging, verbal bates, popper jerks! I like to jerk with ALL different kinda guys - so hit me up and don't assume I won't be into you :D

Add me with your age, what your into and cock photo - otherwise, I will block you. I don't want to waste your time or mine.

You MUST have mic
You MUST have cam
Occasional f2f jerking is a +++
Regular jerking +++++++

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
25 Male Sub looking for C2C jerk of group to have some pleasure together. I don't show face and I do not talk. No recording, sharing, pics any sort of exposure.

Big plus: I am into SPH/BPH depending on how big/small you are compared to me. I like to be reminded how big/small I am and how superior your cock is. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub, so be fit and don't be afraid to show, I like to see the confidence you have in your body and cock.

Add me with ASL and cock length/girth if you have SPH/BPH in your likes. I really don't care if you are bigger or smaller so please don't lie about your size!

Likes: Dickworship, body worship, edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, unfair games, lose-lose situation, underwear (Male: boxer, boxer briefs; Female: panties, thong)

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face.

Skype, click here

Reactions: garry007k