Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With me I have always liked to look at other guys cocks - from a distance. I jerked off thinking about sucking different guys in different places.
But what helped me the most was when I swallowed cum for the first time. Then swallowed for the second time. Because once i committed to that, the cock sucking became like a passion.
And now, yes, I still like pussy, but if there's a cock in the room, I really need to have it in my mouth.

Thanks for your honesty about enjoying both ....... I always enjoyed sex with my late wife, however, I am always happy to look at a guy's dick, better yet, handle it.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted21982551

The guilt would only stem from what you're concerned with what OTHER people think, not with what you're doing that you enjoy. It's difficult to take the confident attitude of not giving a fuck what people make of your sexual life - it's a pathetic obsession of the nosy busy-bodies. I'm happy for you, and am hopeful that you have many, many more to come.
Great response! It took me awhile to deal with the guilt. My last hook up though was different. We had great sex and multiple orgasms then we just cuddled and kissed and enjoyed each other. I didn’t feel any guilt at all only joy at finally being comfortable with myself and being gay!!

I felt like everyone would know and that what I had done made me a grubby faggot. Several years later I tried again and don't recall any guilt at all...