Guy I've wanted to see naked for ages gets naked in locker room when we are alone...

sambeesley

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's gorgeous. British guy, maybe 30. I've seen he has kids. He's got a beard, cute smile, very handsome. I've seen him around for ages. He went to the gym then went in the sauna. We were there for a bit but didn't talk. I saw him leave the sauna and go into the changing room. When I got there, he was completely naked.
I saw his uncut cock, light brown pubes, actually quite bushy, no trimming involved. . He has a few tattoos. He didn't cover up immediately. I glanced and he kept on towelling himself to dry. He was doing this for a few minutes. How do I know if someone 'lets me see?' He turned round and he was fully naked from the front, really clear full view for me. Not really that ashamed. Surely if he didn't want me to see, he would've turned around and covered up immediately? There was another hot guy before but instead of changing there he went to a cubicle.
What is locker room etiquette? I mean, I guess guys don't need to show if they don't want to, they can always get changed in the shower or something or cover themselves. The question is, do guys always want others to look, if they don't bother covering up at all?

Another story. I struck up a conversation a different guy, this beautiful 30-od guy in the sauna. Light brown hair. Really toned perfect body. Gorgeous smile, sort of looks like a model. We spoke for ages about his fitness routine. I told him twice he has a great body, he smiled in response. I asked him what the tattoo under his left nipple was, he said he'd let me know next time.
I saw him again today. He looked at me and said 'I'm going to be in the sauna... ' as if saying why not join me? I told him I needed to go to the gym for a bit. But he seems interested. He's so hot, what should I do next time?

He's gorgeous. British guy, maybe 30. I've seen he has kids. He's got a beard, cute smile, very handsome. I've seen him around for ages. He went to the gym then went in the sauna. We were there for a bit but didn't talk. I saw him leave the sauna and go into the changing room. When I got there, he was completely naked.
I saw his uncut cock, light brown pubes, actually quite bushy, no trimming involved. . He has a few tattoos. He didn't cover up immediately. I glanced and he kept on towelling himself to dry. He was doing this for a few minutes. How do I know if someone 'lets me see?' He turned round and he was fully naked from the front, really clear full view for me. Not really that ashamed. Surely if he didn't want me to see, he would've turned around and covered up immediately? There was another hot guy before but instead of changing there he went to a cubicle.
What is locker room etiquette? I mean, I guess guys don't need to show if they don't want to, they can always get changed in the shower or something or cover themselves. The question is, do guys always want others to look, if they don't bother covering up at all?

Another story. I struck up a conversation a different guy, this beautiful 30-od guy in the sauna. Light brown hair. Really toned perfect body. Gorgeous smile, sort of looks like a model. We spoke for ages about his fitness routine. I told him twice he has a great body, he smiled in response. I asked him what the tattoo under his left nipple was, he said he'd let me know next time.
I saw him again today. He looked at me and said 'I'm going to be in the sauna... ' as if saying why not join me? I told him I needed to go to the gym for a bit. But he seems interested. He's so hot, what should I do next time?
Nice story........... Im so interested.

More pls........

Reactions: Yyc1980
Thing about locker/shower room scenarios, to me, is you can always tell who is there to show off versus the ones who are there for strictly business. I'll never forget the blatant and oh so obvious guys at the men's shower house on a public beach years ago. They didn't just go in and rinse off, they brought soap, bath cloths, shampoo, conditioner and all the garb while doing everything facing outward toward the men walking by or getting dressed. I'm not saying it wasn't hot but was so obvious what they were there for.

Thing about locker/shower room scenarios, to me, is you can always tell who is there to show off versus the ones who are there for strictly business. I'll never forget the blatant and oh so obvious guys at the men's shower house on a public beach years ago. They didn't just go in and rinse off, they brought soap, bath cloths, shampoo, conditioner and all the garb while doing everything facing outward toward the men walking by or getting dressed. I'm not saying it wasn't hot but was so obvious what they were there for.
I'm not sure about the first guy. I know he has kids and is probably straight. But he got completely naked in the locker room when we were pretty much alone. He didn't try to hide his cock while he was drying himself and didn't face away from me. He was pretty close, too. A lot of the time, they face away. But he wasn't looking at me directly either. Amazingly hot guy. You never know!

The second guy definitely seems more interested. Always smiling at me. Last time, he had a made from work with him in the sauna. He has asked me if I wanted to join him basically again, saying he's going into the sauna. Next time i'm definitely going. His body and face are amazing.

For sure the second guy wants you there to play. When I was younger, guys would typically start with small talk when I undressed, then comment on how flat my abs were and what exercise I was doing for that. All the while freely staring down at my abs/dick.

For sure the second guy wants you there to play. When I was younger, guys would typically start with small talk when I undressed, then comment on how flat my abs were and what exercise I was doing for that. All the while freely staring down at my abs/dick.
If I see him again, what do I do? The second time was a bit different. He was with his mate. His mate seemed interested to chat with me in the locker room too. Aussie accent, blondish hair, really fit. He told me he was a director of this company. He was smiling again with his gorgeous face. Said he'll see me next time and put his hand out to shake my hand. Today I'll try going in the sauna with them to see what happens. I don't know what to do, though? I commented twice the first time on how amazing his body looks, seemed to like it. He was also shaving over the sink.

The first guy I mentioned, I never thought I'd see completely naked. I feel so lucky. He's got a very handsome face. I've seen him around for years. He has kids, seems straight. He has a few little tattoos, a bit of chest hair. Maybe in early 30s. White british guy, quite built, slightly muscley but not ott. Big beard, bushy light brown pubes and nice medium sized uncut cock he let me see a few times. He definitely wasn't turned away from me and didn't rush to get his clothes on. He didn't really acknowledge me though, maybe I should try striking up a convo?

You go into the sauna with them, wear the towel unfastened, sit just slightly closer than normal, and let them take the lead. Do NOT verbalize what you want to do. If they start touching themelvess, mirror their actions. But it's a slow escalation don't just whip it out or grab them suddebly. And be ready to stop/cover up fast if someone else comes in. If other people are there prob the most that will happen is them flashing you. Also don't talk up their bodies if other people are in tha sauna. If they're straight they don't want other guys knowing what's going on.

You go into the sauna with them, wear the towel unfastened, sit just slightly closer than normal, and let them take the lead. Do NOT verbalize what you want to do. If they start touching themelvess, mirror their actions. But it's a slow escalation don't just whip it out or grab them suddebly. And be ready to stop/cover up fast if someone else comes in. If other people are there prob the most that will happen is them flashing you. Also don't talk up their bodies if other people are in tha sauna. If they're straight they don't want other guys knowing what's going on.
It isn't that sort of place, sadly. Very hetero place. People need to wear swimwear. It is unisex where everyone always wears clothes.

Reactions: Fitguyz
If I see him again, what do I do? The second time was a bit different. He was with his mate. His mate seemed interested to chat with me in the locker room too. Aussie accent, blondish hair, really fit. He told me he was a director of this company. He was smiling again with his gorgeous face. Said he'll see me next time and put his hand out to shake my hand. Today I'll try going in the sauna with them to see what happens. I don't know what to do, though? I commented twice the first time on how amazing his body looks, seemed to like it. He was also shaving over the sink.

The first guy I mentioned, I never thought I'd see completely naked. I feel so lucky. He's got a very handsome face. I've seen him around for years. He has kids, seems straight. He has a few little tattoos, a bit of chest hair. Maybe in early 30s. White british guy, quite built, slightly muscley but not ott. Big beard, bushy light brown pubes and nice medium sized uncut cock he let me see a few times. He definitely wasn't turned away from me and didn't rush to get his clothes on. He didn't really acknowledge me though, maybe I should try striking up a convo?
You saw him naked a few times? Lucky you. You would never know. You can also play with straight guys as well.

So the first guy I like, the one I don't think is into me at all.. I saw him again tonight. He always comes to the gym with his son, teaching him how to do the weights. This time he just went in alone to use the sauna. But for the first time, I looked at him as I greeted him, and he said hi back. He acknowledged me. And then he actually looked at me a few times this time when he had been oblivious before.
I am a bit of a perv, but I actually followed him a bit to see him naked. He's caught me looking at him naked a few times, I'm sure, and I'm sure he knows I look for him... or maybe not?

The first time I saw him, he had a lot of pubes around his cock, this time he had shaved it.
But as he finished in the sauna, he was sat in the changing room fiddling with his phone for 5 mins. It was just us and 1 other guy, but at the other end of the room. I was stood about 3 ft infront of him, facing his way. Then he just got up and took his swimming shorts off, so I could see him all head to toe again, completely starkers. No attempt to hide his cock, and he was facing completely in my direction.

He was there towelling off every part, and didn't seem to mind me looking. He even looked up when he put on his joggers, I think he caught me peeking a few times, but didn't care.
He has this dark brown beard, in early 30s, is basically just a typical white British guy but very handsome. A bit of hair on his chest, gorgeous perfect bod with a well defined stomach, big arms and perfect chest. His pubes were shaved off and he has a nice medium sized uncut cock. A few small tattoos. He took his time towelling off, completely naked. Perfect if you ask me.
But what changed this time is that he sort of would glance at my face, held a look a few times. He doesn't seem to care I look at him .
I look at his fb profile, we aren't friends... but some posts are interesting. He is next to a male friend and one of his family says 'batty boy' underneath, another one says that is the lucky guy he had coffee with, but in a joking way. He has a load of kids and i don't know about a wife or girlfriend but that is possible. A few of his mutual friends are guys I know are gay and he's pictured with a few of them. What should I do next time?

Once I went to a beach shower, it was two cubicles. I went their early one morning becasue my shower drain was stopped up. I went one or two days in a row. Oh what fun it was. I met some one new named Chris and I got a smile out of him when he saw me naked in the shower. Anyway, I would not have gone if I did not have to becasue there would not have been a reason. But I did enjoy my cold ealy moring shower in April, in Maine.

Once I went to a beach shower, it was two cubicles. I went their early one morning becasue my shower drain was stopped up. I went one or two days in a row. Oh what fun it was. I met some one new named Chris and I got a smile out of him when he saw me naked in the shower. Anyway, I would not have gone if I did not have to becasue there would not have been a reason. But I did enjoy my cold ealy moring shower in April, in Maine.
What beach??? :emoji_eye:

Reactions: kev2001