Guys bragging about their size

Although the vids are quite short, this stud knows he's a cock god, and seems to genuinely love showing it off:
x.com
One of the most obviously ridiculous and fake dicks I’ve seen. If the rubbery texture didn’t give it away, hiding the base in his underwear does. So pathetic.

Reactions: VodkaLover
I just don’t get how people (gays) genuinely believe/think it’s real and subscribe and pay money on the likes of OnlyFans for shit like this! Worse than photoshopping !
One of the most obviously ridiculous and fake dicks I’ve seen. If the rubbery texture didn’t give it away, hiding the base in his underwear does. So pathetic.

Reactions: wankgameplays
Sorry, I really wasn't paying attention when I watched it. Now of course I realize it is fake. I was trying to find something to post since there don't seem to be many braggers out about right now :( . I'll pay more attention in the future!

I just don’t get how people (gays) genuinely believe/think it’s real and subscribe and pay money on the likes of OnlyFans for shit like this! Worse than photoshopping !
I speak for at least myself when I say--I'm 100% aware that it's fake, but I still find it hot. It's fantasy/roleplaying, and some of us are into it. Especially the bragging part, which is hard to find. 99% of what I watch is non-fake, but hey once in a while I enjoy this stuff. The only disappointment is that when you subscribe to his OF he has lots of vids of his real dick (which is still a beautiful dick) but none of the fantasy hyper-penis vids he posts to his Twitter.

Reactions: FabD