View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ll wager a guess that the photo is taken in Europe and, in that case, non-sexual nudity such as this isn’t taboo and probably something people wouldn’t care about or just laugh at.

The entire point of WNBR is to gain publicity. That's why they paint slogans on their bodies like "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?" bc drivers hit bicyclists then claim they didn't see them. They sure see the nude ones!

So maybe their friends and co-workers are also in WNBR so there's nothing to hide.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Hi Guys!

Recently joined the forum to see some of the more revealing pics and for general chat! :D

Noticed this thread today about the Naked Bike Ride Event, and thought I might as well add my snaps from when I took part in Brighton in 2019! Hope you enjoy! :)

(Just over a week until I'll be doing it again! :D)

View attachment 39749041 View attachment 39749051 View attachment 39749061

Great set. Nice to see some new images. Hope that there will be some generous camera use next weekend. Not sure, at the moment, whether I'll be venturing into London.

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'll try to go for the first time to the one in London on Saturday. I'm assuming the Hyde Park start is the best for some "good" action? Most of the pics seem to be taken there. Is the vibe usually sexier before or after the ride? Thank you

Reactions: andygs430

SMIFFY501

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll try to go for the first time to the one in London on Saturday. I'm assuming the Hyde Park start is the best for some "good" action? Most of the pics seem to be taken there. Is the vibe usually sexier before or after the ride? Thank you

Not quite sure what you mean, as it's really a social nudity event, not sexualised.

Reactions: Hyker and PDGN

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not quite sure what you mean, as it's really a social nudity event, not sexualised.
Not quite. If you look through the most liked posts in this thread you'll find videos of guys discreetly jerking off in more private areas. You could argue whether you approve of that or not (although I really wish we wouldn't), but it does happen, especially in London and SF.

SMIFFY501

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not quite. If you look through the most liked posts in this thread you'll find videos of guys discreetly jerking off in more private areas. You could argue whether you approve of that or not (although I really wish we wouldn't), but it does happen, especially in London and SF.

I just know in recent years, there have been comments from participants that some of the spectators/ photographers were getting a bit intrusive bordering on pervy, and the ride isn't about trying to find as many boners as you can! It's not appropriate to jerk off, but accept this happens from those unclear of the overall message.

Reactions: holHOL

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just got back from my first WNBR here in London and I had an amazing time. Originally I only went to hang out and I wasn't gonna do the ride, but the vibe was so contagious that I ended up renting a bike and cycling for the first time in 20 years. (I might actually start doing that more often now, so they got at least one convert.)

Here are some videos from the short afterparty at the park. As you can see, all of the people in the videos know they're being recorded and they're having fun showing off, so no one's being recorded without their consent. (And the moralists who like to call this pervy and dictate what the ride is or isn't about can stuff it.)

Huge thank you to the guys in the videos. Not only were they super hot, but they were also very nice and made for a fun atmosphere. The last vid in this batch is a short one for the CFNM fans.
View attachment IMG_6701.MOV
View attachment IMG_6704.MOV
View attachment IMG_6715.MOV
View attachment IMG_6722.MOV