Guys From Wnbr

I'll try to go for the first time to the one in London on Saturday. I'm assuming the Hyde Park start is the best for some "good" action? Most of the pics seem to be taken there. Is the vibe usually sexier before or after the ride? Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: andygs430
I'll try to go for the first time to the one in London on Saturday. I'm assuming the Hyde Park start is the best for some "good" action? Most of the pics seem to be taken there. Is the vibe usually sexier before or after the ride? Thank you

Not quite sure what you mean, as it's really a social nudity event, not sexualised.
 
Not quite sure what you mean, as it's really a social nudity event, not sexualised.
Not quite. If you look through the most liked posts in this thread you'll find videos of guys discreetly jerking off in more private areas. You could argue whether you approve of that or not (although I really wish we wouldn't), but it does happen, especially in London and SF.
 
Not quite. If you look through the most liked posts in this thread you'll find videos of guys discreetly jerking off in more private areas. You could argue whether you approve of that or not (although I really wish we wouldn't), but it does happen, especially in London and SF.

I just know in recent years, there have been comments from participants that some of the spectators/ photographers were getting a bit intrusive bordering on pervy, and the ride isn't about trying to find as many boners as you can! It's not appropriate to jerk off, but accept this happens from those unclear of the overall message.
 
I just got back from my first WNBR here in London and I had an amazing time. Originally I only went to hang out and I wasn't gonna do the ride, but the vibe was so contagious that I ended up renting a bike and cycling for the first time in 20 years. (I might actually start doing that more often now, so they got at least one convert.)

Here are some videos from the short afterparty at the park. As you can see, all of the people in the videos know they're being recorded and they're having fun showing off, so no one's being recorded without their consent. (And the moralists who like to call this pervy and dictate what the ride is or isn't about can stuff it.)

Huge thank you to the guys in the videos. Not only were they super hot, but they were also very nice and made for a fun atmosphere. The last vid in this batch is a short one for the CFNM fans.
View attachment IMG_6701.MOV
View attachment IMG_6704.MOV
View attachment IMG_6715.MOV
View attachment IMG_6722.MOV
 
I just got back from my first WNBR here in London and I had an amazing time. Originally I only went to hang out and I wasn't gonna do the ride, but the vibe was so contagious that I ended up renting a bike and cycling for the first time in 20 years. (I might actually start doing that more often now, so they got at least one convert.)

Here are some videos from the short afterparty at the park. As you can see, all of the people in the videos know they're being recorded and they're having fun showing off, so no one's being recorded without their consent. (And the moralists who like to call this pervy and dictate what the ride is or isn't about can stuff it.)

Huge thank you to the guys in the videos. Not only were they super hot, but they were also very nice and made for a fun atmosphere. The last vid in this batch is a short one for the CFNM fans.

Are you in any of the vids? I should have went too.
 
I just know in recent years, there have been comments from participants that some of the spectators/ photographers were getting a bit intrusive bordering on pervy, and the ride isn't about trying to find as many boners as you can! It's not appropriate to jerk off, but accept this happens from those unclear of the overall message.

Why do they have boners?
 
Are you in any of the vids? I should have went too.
No, I'm not. My shyness level is "I'll cycle naked through London but I won't jerk off in Green Park… yet." Give me another year or two.

If you feel bad for not coming, there's Brighton tomorrow. I won't be going but I heard many people today say they'll be there, including some of the guys from those videos.
 
No, I'm not. My shyness level is "I'll cycle naked through London but I won't jerk off in Green Park… yet." Give me another year or two.

If you feel bad for not coming, there's Brighton tomorrow. I won't be going but I heard many people today say they'll be there, including some of the guys from those videos.

Thank you so much for the posts!!! :) i am not upgraded so cannot view the vids sadly. Who jerked off?
 
No, I'm not. My shyness level is "I'll cycle naked through London but I won't jerk off in Green Park… yet." Give me another year or two.

If you feel bad for not coming, there's Brighton tomorrow. I won't be going but I heard many people today say they'll be there, including some of the guys from those videos.

I'm sorry, but it's NOT about jerking off (something which is illegal in a public area, as opposed to social nudity which isn't lewd).

This is not up for debate, and I've seen people reported for doing so in the past, quite rightly.

It's a fun event, but it shouldn't be a sexual one, and I won't "stuff it" for just explaining the code of conduct to everyone that wishes to take part.