Gym Dick

Same problem, at my gym a lot of guys are playing handball so when we meet at the shower I have this "gym dick" and they don't. So looks like my dick is smaller (still big lol) and I have the start of an erection which is pretty annoying. I have to wait 20-30 minutes before it goes away.

can you guys show what you mean by gym dick vs your normal mode?

This group has so many dick pics I know you wouldn't mind showing it.

Mine is already small to begin with (check my pics) so would like to see the difference for you guys.

Reactions: Jcs2114
can you guys show what you mean by gym dick vs your normal mode?

This group has so many dick pics I know you wouldn't mind showing it.

Mine is already small to begin with (check my pics) so would like to see the difference for you guys.
I'd say that for me it's similar to when it's cold or I've had a cold shower. I'm normally more or less soft and meaty and bigger than average. But with cold showers or workouts blood leaves the premises and it's constricted, shrunken and hard. But not hard because of bloodflow as in an erection, more like hard because all the tissue is compacted. It's quite a difference between 6 inches soft to like two and a half.

I'd say that for me it's similar to when it's cold or I've had a cold shower. I'm normally more or less soft and meaty and bigger than average. But with cold showers or workouts blood leaves the premises and it's constricted, shrunken and hard. But not hard because of bloodflow as in an erection, more like hard because all the tissue is compacted. It's quite a difference between 6 inches soft to like two and a half.
i need photos sir :D:emoji_selfie:

I think this is at least partially relative to the subject matter. I have a full gym in my home and I work out naked. Have so for many years. My dick does turtle a little, but not a great deal when I lift. However, I also have gotten into wearing my ball weights while lifting, and I have to say that seeing my ball sack stretch out the entire time and not turtling like it otherwise would, is quite the turn on. I definitely don't get an erection when lifting, but seeing my precum build up on the bench each session is pretty cool.

I think this is at least partially relative to the subject matter. I have a full gym in my home and I work out naked. Have so for many years. My dick does turtle a little, but not a great deal when I lift. However, I also have gotten into wearing my ball weights while lifting, and I have to say that seeing my ball sack stretch out the entire time and not turtling like it otherwise would, is quite the turn on. I definitely don't get an erection when lifting, but seeing my precum build up on the bench each session is pretty cool.

This isn't too crazy, in my case I love cold showers and I've been cold showering and applying cold water while manually stretching my cock, balls, helicoptering etc. and I've got to say I haven't experience such a dramatic shrinkage. I can even mantain a semi-hard while cold showering.

Picturing naked squats with ball weights! :grinning:

Reactions: rmikes7 and rbi99
Okay, not a gym condition on my part. But exercise related.
This morning, after I completed my 20 mile bike ride on my just finished road single-speed (yeah, no gears to shift to), with several waterway (steep) bridge crossings, I came home feeling pretty seriously shrunken. But I often look at myself and think I'm really small, so as I changed into my white swimsuit to go read outside for a bit, I snapped a couple of pictures. Because I've found that often I'm not as shrunken or small as I imagine.....Probably the bad body image that's always plagued me.
20240705_101709(0).jpg

I get "gym dick" as well. My theory is that it's all related to tense pelvic floor muscles that constrict blood flow. Reason some dudes don't get it is that they have a more relaxed muscle group. Pelvic floor muscles are highly linked to fight/flight instincts, and guys that tend to be more anxious/nervous are noted as having constantly constricted or tense pelvic floor muscles. I notice that when I do cardio, I feel more muscle tension in my groin and pelvic floor.