Gym strutting

I see it all the time, and I can't help but roll my eyes at it :rolleyes:
I'm impressed by performance and knowledge, not by strutting lunks ;)
Everyone has their way of being confident and showing off. Wondering if anyone rolls their eyes at your profile pics?

Reactions: Gj816

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm too shy but want to so bad. I have an amazing body and I catch guys watching me all the time but too afraid to do it. I've seen a few older guys with nice physiques walking around in the lockerroom completely naked and it's hot to me.

I'm too shy but want to so bad. I have an amazing body and I catch guys watching me all the time but too afraid to do it. I've seen a few older guys with nice physiques walking around in the lockerroom completely naked and it's hot to me.
Amazing body... no pics....

Reactions: Gj816

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you a competitor you could be guilty, however when you are in prep mode everything you do revolves around you being on stage ... Most men are constantly going through posing and keeping the body tight so it is not such an effort on stage.... Practice makes perfect . To many if could appear as strutting but these people men and women for most part are oblivious to anyone watching.
That makes a lot of sense

Reactions: JJ_Jumbo

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think most guys are just checking their progress, but for some it's just an exercise in narcissism. You don't need to do a double bicep pose like 6inches in front of me when I'm trying to check my form for a particular exercise.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Often it are the wrong ones strutting around like peacocks. The gorgeous dudes doing their routines with earplugs in and then just leaving the premises. The strutting ones are the forty-somethingers seeking recognition that that they are still hot, is my personal idea.

Reactions: chadstallion

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I see young (early 20s) dudes at my local civic center gym doing this for each other. It's hysterical and not at all douchey. They're just so genuinely happy to encourage each other. If I had more mass or serious definition, I might do such a thing. As it stands, no.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see young (early 20s) dudes at my local civic center gym doing this for each other. It's hysterical and not at all douchey. They're just so genuinely happy to encourage each other. If I had more mass or serious definition, I might do such a thing. As it stands, no.

You got it going on. Strut away, Sir

Reactions: sixtwo190

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am guilty. But usually only in the locker room. Usually after my workout and I'm naked heading into the showers I'll stop for a second check my progress in the mirror and keep waking to the showers.. Don't really do any poses just checking out my body. I was at 200 lbs so I'm a lil proud of myself since I've gained definition, muscle and now weigh 176 lbs.