The gym parking lot

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the time I hooked up with this woman at the parking lot at my gym. We initially met online and exchanged emails for a few days. Our schedules didn’t seem to line up at first but we wanted to meet so I could show her my oral skills. She’s a petite woman with curves and very attractive. Anyway we agreed to meet after work at my gym since we both have busy schedules. We were able to park in a section of the parking lot was very busy and we decided to use her car since she has tinted windows.

She was wearing a sweater dress with no panties which made for easy access. She lay in her back seat and hiked up her dress revealing her freshly shaved pussy. I was able to kneel down and get a bird’s eye view of her goodies and placed gentle kisses all over her vagina. I pushed her dress up a little farther and discovered she was not wearing a bra. She has some very perky B cup tits and I began to massage them as I licked her pussy. Her pussy was sweet and she was soaking the back seat of her car in no time. I began tongue fucking her and the moans began. Her juices were flowing down her thighs to her ass and used her pussy juice as a lubricant and then inserted a finger into her tight ass. When she started to push her ass toward my finger and moaned even louder, I increased my thrusts and licked her clit faster and fast. Next I placed a finger inside her now throbbing pussy and began kissing and licking my way up her stomach until I reach those nice perky tits. I took one into my mouth and then the other. I still had two fingers inside of her, one in her pussy ad the other in her ass. I then went back to eating her pussy, paying special attention to her clit which by now was swollen. I went down on her ass and tasted that as well. This went on for about an hour and she finally squirted in my mouth and I caught all of it and then lick her for about another minute or so for good measure.

There was no need for me to go into the gym that night, I had my work out in the parking lot.