Hairy dudes

  • Thread starter deleted21068631
  • Start date

Submissive Newbie Seeking Strong, Hairy Dom for Long-Term Connection on Microsoft Teams​


Hi, I’m a 180 cm, 75 kg, hairy guy with an average build, new to the BDSM scene, and eager to explore my submissive side with a confident, experienced Dominant. I’m looking for a lasting, meaningful connection built on trust, chemistry, and mutual growth—not just casual cam sessions.​


What I’m Looking For:

  • A hairy man, around my age or older, with a deep, commanding voice that exudes authority.
  • An attentive yet demanding Master who can guide an inexperienced sub, helping me discover new desires and limits.
  • Someone who enjoys using harsh language and nicknames like “whore” or “dog” to set the tone.
  • A relationship where I’m not required to show my face, focusing on connection over visuals.
  • Communication via Microsoft Teams for voice, text, or group cam sessions.
My Interests:

  • Edging and orgasm control
  • Pissing
  • Spanking
  • Group cam (introduced by you to others)
  • Ass play
  • Open to learning and exploring more under your guidance
I’m seeking a Dom who can push my boundaries while being mindful of my inexperience, fostering a dynamic where I feel safe, valued, and challenged. If you’re a hairy, authoritative man ready to build something real and intense, message me on Microsoft Teams with a brief intro about yourself and your approach as a Dom. Let’s start this journey together.

useme@shoresh.org.il
Join conversation on Teams
 
33 M USA - Very discreet but looking for a Dom to help explore my sub/bottom side. otter, in shape, hung, uc.

Teams: Join conversation on Teams
Snap: abicurious_sub

Into
  • Toy play
  • Tasks and live play
  • Anal and throat training
  • lean more towards softdom, but am open to others
  • chatting
Limits
  • no scat/piss/vomit/blood or permanent markings
  • I don't show face but I do wear a pup hood
  • no taking or saving videos or photos
  • looking for a dom/master to train me and help me explore
MicrosoftTeams-video.mp4