Hammy73 / Michael Hamm (new Thread)

Why Dylan O’brien though? Lol

Something about the shape of his mouth and eyes. I dunno, that’s just who always comes to mind for me!

the Hobbit part is easier: he’s small, a little fuzzy, and has that curly hair. Lol
 
Does he actually show on his patreon? Or is it just more crazy artsy shots like Matthew Camp when he first did men.com? Cause I'm definitely not paying 30 bucks a month for a dick tease

You realize he's a cosplayer, and not a pornstar, right? He is a tease, and posts exactly what he says he will, he makes it clear there is no frontal nudity. If I wanted porn I'd go support someone on OnlyFans.
 
In the earlier pictures there is a brown stain over him soaking into his underwear, and then later pictures have him with the Canadian flag. Is that supposed to be maple syrup that he has poured over himself?