1Zanderr
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2021
- Posts
- 112
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,172
- Points
- 313
- Location
- United States
- Sexuality
- Pansexual
He has such good forearms.
He posted a very small version of it on his insta stories. It’s blurry because of resizingfirst of all, that's hot af.
secondly, why is his face blurred like that in the first pic? thought i was having a stroke
I love that first pic. That’s one of my favorites he has ever put out
chode, same size hard as soft type of dickI wonder if his weiner is funny looking
This is Eugene simonHas anyone debunked this? If it’s him the tattoo is obviously edited out but I dunno I feel like that belly button is unmistakable?
Dunno but the nipple on the tattoo side sits lower than the other one. Can't unsee this.I wonder if his weiner is funny looking
wait so after all this time, it's still not out for people to see? lolHe's hot wish he just whip it out haha
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.