Happy Halloween

c7f6ec91eb8d3b44374577493e37db8e.jpg

I still think this is all a it early? I know the Grinch is associated with a different festival but something tells me the moment you're all done with Halloween, you'll be straight on to Xmas!

(here's my 2018 effort, along with a t-shirt wot I made. I'm thinking about starting a new range of loathing)

P1020243.jpg

iXryrCTZlyQJwxkB5DTH6SnakngC0msBcWRDORE1mNKRwTdvl9HBnZQaOrmJIfzfaCfxFQ7O13smMqVHr9DVZesukc9qfA=s0-d-e1-ft

events
The Village Halloween Parade Is Canceled, Here’s What to Expect Instead
For only the second time in its decades-long history, the treasured Village Halloween Parade has officially been called off due to COVID-19 concerns. It’s no surprise, really, in this Year of Cancellations, but that doesn’t make the news any less upsetting. It’s the city’s only night parade—one that welcomes everyone and embraces the bizarre—and since 1973, it’s been the cornerstone of Halloween celebrations in NYC.

Reactions: MickeyLee
I still think this is all a it early? I know the Grinch is associated with a different festival but something tells me the moment you're all done with Halloween, you'll be straight on to Xmas!

(here's my 2018 effort, along with a t-shirt wot I made. I'm thinking about starting a new range of loathing)

View attachment 22369301

Ooh i lovewant that t-shirt

Reactions: MickeyLee
Ooh i lovewant that t-shirt
I had the idea for that in my head for over a decade before I worked out how to do it on Photoshop.

Got it printed and was wearing it at my parents' house and my mum's like, "That's a nice t-shirt, is it new? Did you make it? And what does it say...? Oh."

Lols

Reactions: EllieP and CUBE