Hardboiled egg

D

deleted1253403

If I wanted a warm hardboiled egg for lunch but had no where to make it at work, do you think it would be ok to boil one in the morning before I leave and slip it inside my ass, still in shell, to keep warm then take it out later to peel and have with a salad and dressing

jakessnake

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I wanted a warm hardboiled egg for lunch but had no where to make it at work, do you think it would be ok to boil one in the morning before I leave and slip it inside my ass, still in shell, to keep warm then take it out later to peel and have with a salad and dressing
That sounds like fun!! I gotta try it

Reactions: deleted1253403
D

deleted15329811

I hope this is a joke, but on the internet I know better! NO it is not ok to put a hardboiled egg in the shell up your ass! The shell might crack and cut up your rectum and anus you could perf your colon! DONT DO IT! That being said the feeling of a peeled hardboiled egg in your ass might be fun again wouldnt advise it! That being said there is a sex toy company that has an alien egg implanter to use up your ass I think the eggs are made of lube and just dissolve up in your ass!

D

deleted1253403

I hope this is a joke, but on the internet I know better! NO it is not ok to put a hardboiled egg in the shell up your ass! The shell might crack and cut up your rectum and anus you could perf your colon! DONT DO IT! That being said the feeling of a peeled hardboiled egg in your ass might be fun again wouldnt advise it! That being said there is a sex toy company that has an alien egg implanter to use up your ass I think the eggs are made of lube and just dissolve up in your ass!
Thanks for your concerns

D

deleted1253403

Do you think Easter would be an appropriate time

D

deleted1253403

Is there anything else that could go with the egg if it's kept in a bag

B33FDICK

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i forget the book but most of what i remember was about this guy in Alaska or somewhere really cold. he had this bacon grease soaked Biscuit with him, that he kept under his clothes, close to his skin so it wouldn't freeze. i don't remember if he got to eat the Biscuit.

anyways, you eat that egg yet?

Reactions: deleted1253403
D

deleted1253403

i forget the book but most of what i remember was about this guy in Alaska or somewhere really cold. he had this bacon grease soaked Biscuit with him, that he kept under his clothes, close to his skin so it wouldn't freeze. i don't remember if he got to eat the Biscuit.

anyways, you eat that egg yet?
Planning for Saturday

D

deleted1253403

Could put a cooked sausage in a bag, that would go well with the egg

Reactions: jakessnake