Photos & Videos Harland_af

Hopefully he spices things up. It's feel a bit same/same it's only been a week though.

It's getting spicier already we got playful nudity then short videos of a small butt plug and tonight longer video of insertion, legs in the air and all.

He knows how to build the audience, giving enough without bursting the bubble in first month

Reactions: cyborgninjasmoke
It's getting spicier already we got playful nudity then short videos of a small butt plug and tonight longer video of insertion, legs in the air and all.

He knows how to build the audience, giving enough without bursting the bubble in first month
Yeah I know, but his last post was similar. That's all I'm saying. Little to much same same.

Yeah I know, but his last post was similar. That's all I'm saying. Little to much same same.
Similar but least different pics to videos

How many OF creators spend months "getting comfortable" or throw it immediately behind ppv or even worse just post once every other week reappear telling you sorry here's a pic to say I m sorry lol

After today's posts, I'm finding it very ard to continue to support him. His content is slowly getting worse.

Its been Two weeks! You couldn't give him a full month before ya gave into damning us all because he ll watch these posts or some ass white knight will spill it

Reactions: M132 and Aldo1307
Yeah after a month it's not exactly been a showcase to keep a 2nd month's sub. Weird he's almost intentionally just staying with ass content with majority of comments want cock and cum content