Harrison Ford

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing Vintage Portraits of a Very Young Harrison Ford in the 1960s

Fashion Square, Santa Ana, circa 1960

Walk into a Harrison Ford time machine. In 1964 a 21-year-old from Chicago with hopes of starring in Hollywood, rented a room in coastal Orange County's Laguna Beach, just south of tinseltown.

Like all acting hopefuls, Ford applied for work anywhere possible to make ends meet. He ended-up with a sales gig in the men's department at Bullock's Department store in Fashion Square, Santa Ana. Over the years his job description has changed; I've read the Harrison Ford was hired as a buyer for Bullock's. But most sources agree that the famed actor was once a lowly men's clothing salesman at the formerly upscale Southern California clothier.

The photo is Fashion Square- Santa Ana from the early 60s. The two-story building off the parking lot was Bullock's. On the first floor, a few steps through the entranceway and on the left, was where the men's department was located. That's where a dapper young man sold suits and ties when he wasn't studying potential Hollywood scripts. To this day my mother and aunt-- then giggling teens-- vow they saw him at work there.

subdividemylipz

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have a thing for Harrison Ford. He's a man who always looks very masculine, is truly good looking and as someone has said before, has that smirky grin that makes us melt. He just knows he's HOT and so many of us are lusting after him. He's a cool and funny guy, but I can't get past wanting his cock, woof!