HARRY JOWSEY

uggh I just paid $27 for his ppv and he's wearing shorts! no nude at all! BEWARE!!!!!
This is no news at all. Very usual of him to do this.


So we really need to warn people who takes interest on his OF because there's literally nothing there.
 
It sounded long !?!?! Y’all kill me on this website no one has ever read a book or completed high school bio ..
I thought that too but idk after the shower and mirror vids. Yeah they were foggy and you couldn’t see the dick but it sounded long and heavy when it was slapping around. Small dicks don’t sound like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aphan2
No he's right. The slap sound he's referring to changes based on the length of the dick. I don't see the relevance of reading a book here. We're talking about dicks, which most of us here have plenty of experience with.
 
I
This definitely isn’t real. The texture isn’t right, the sounds aren’t right, and the way the “cum” lands all over in huge splats isn’t right. I understand that there’s a lot of pressure for him to expose more, but faking it is worse than not doing it at all.
I definitely agree. If anyone is subscribed to him on OF please start mass reporting him. This is getting out of hand!
 
No he's right. The slap sound he's referring to changes based on the length of the dick. I don't see the relevance of reading a book here. We're talking about dicks, which most of us here have plenty of experience with.
Ah yes cuase your personal experience with dick and sound makes it so you and determine the size of a dick sight unseen!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aphan2
It isn't even centered. He could make an effort when he uses a dildo :p
I don’t think that’s a dildo. It responds to the movements the same way a real dick would. Also, it is centered, the video just shows it from a strange angle. The left side of the video is the side of his body, it just seems like there’s more of his body past the edge and that’s why the dick doesn’t look centered. The cumshot is definitely fake though.
 
Oh he really is broke and doing everything except work lol
He's not broke at all. He's like the #1 guy on OF and often makes fun at the fact that he got that without showing dick. He thinks we're all clowns for paying for it. He needs to be reported and deplatformed from OF
 
He's not broke at all. He's like the #1 guy on OF and often makes fun at the fact that he got that without showing dick. He thinks we're all clowns for paying for it. He needs to be reported and deplatformed from OF
Lol you must not know literally EVERYONE is the number 1 guy on onlyfans.
 
The fact that the “shower sex clip” has NEVER surfaced after a year…

I question its existence.
I’ve seen it back when it first got posted on here. It’s really bad and you can’t see shit all
 
  • Like
Reactions: jakehairy