HARRY JOWSEY

i feel like this happens when OF creators end up outsourcing their OF presence. their page will be free, their PPV's will be expensive ($99+ for a less than a 1~3 minute video). there'll be an offer for a nebulous VIP buy in at $199. they'll have the most ridiculous captions for their posts that are completely unlike anything they posted before they opted into the service. i get why someone would want to outsource their social media to a company but personally it just ruins the appeal
 
  • Like
Reactions: ronson2525
Apparently he finally showed his dick
But I'm sure these people are paid ti say that
If it is the post he did for PTV that suggests cock pic, then it is strange because that second post about him showing cock at 6:02 was posted 6 minutes before he actually posted the PTV at 6:08. So I think it's a fake plug or a bot as someone suggested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nsfgeniew
omfg GUYSS please for the love of god stop buying his scams; if you stop giving him money he will either quit this stupid scamming or he’ll actually start to do onlyfans without scamming
I found out the hard way. He actually IS a scammer. And I don’t use that turn loosely on here. I’m an ass man and am usually quite happy with celeb bum shots, but I paid a large amount of money for my one token cock shot and of course, it was PG underwear shots. I actually find it shocking. His descriptions are the actual definition of scamming. Anyone on here who defends this needs to have their heads examined. I should have come here first like I usually do.
 
I feel like i’m the only gay who doesn’t give a fuck about this lol. He’s hot as fuck and is willing to show his ass for a few bucks so I’ll gladly Jack off with a smile on my face to him. Who cares if he hates gays or not? He’s a former reality star who has resorted to nude selling cause he lost his edge.
See, I usually feel this way as well-apart from being okay with someone who truly hates gay people!-but this guys scamming is particularly blatant. Conning people into paying money by using taglines like “watch me clean up my sticky mess after I cum” or “see me with my cock out outside”, only to have the actual photos being something even Instagram wouldn’t censor, is just gross. And deeply, almost pathologically, cynical. You’d have to be a terrible human being to actively partake in it.