Has any felt on a friend while the slept?

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, you have a thing for molesting people while they sleep?

I try not to judge anyone else’s sexual proclivities but In this scenario it seems the other party lacks the ability to either give consent or defend against your advances.

I’m not going to call you weird but it certainly seems kinda pervy. And very much wrong.

lustgus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First of all I like to say I'm not gay just amazed by the way a nice cock looks‍♂️.... lol I know some people will he's gay but oh well. So one of my best friend's and I stayed up late one night at a party and to say we got drunk would be an under statement. My friend let's call him John. He was tall, dark headed, very athletic y'all all know the one all the girls wanted. Well I have seen his bulge on multiple occasions stay at his house him staying at mine. Seen his suck up his shorts on occasion.... all I knew is I wanted to suck it and play with it. We decided to got the camp house down the road. I took the back roads and was fucking with him grabbing at his dick and stuff. He's let me grab and then brush my hand off. I'd grab his hand and lay it in my lap and he'd squeeze and then jerk his hand back. So I told him to suck my dick and if he did I'd suck him. He said I had to go first. We went back and forth and to my regret I never agreed to go first which I wouldn't care if he never gave me anything in return. So we finally get to camp house and he's way more drunk then me. I take him to the the bedroom throw him on the bed and he was looking so good. He was passed out so I took his pants off and wasn't going to do nothing but I just couldn't quit looking at his bulge. So I gently put my hand on it and it felt long af. So I just had to see it. I gently put my hand through the slip in his boxer shorts and slowly whip it out. It was the prettiest cock I had ever seen before and haven't seen a better one yet. It was long cut and had a big mushroom head. I played with for a while and I whispered I'm gonna go first and started sucking on it. I did that for like 3 minutes and he never got hard or woke up. I got up and jacked my cock with his hand.... I didn't last too long. Still very good friends with him and have many more stories with other friends just let me know if y'all want to hear more.

Jayden Pena

Experimental Member
Media
Massachusett (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a straight friend who knows I fantasize about him. He lets me look at his bulge and sometimes lets me have light touches but nothing too crazy. He lets me do it less now than when he first let me. When he first started giving me teases we were always drunk, him more than me usually but he is a heavy drinker. I would ask him to let me see one of his balls or his pubes just until the base of his dick. He had told me one of those nights when we were drunk that the best way I’d probably get a good look at his dick is if he were asleep. I had asked him if what he was saying was that I had permission to see his dick while he was asleep. All he told me was he wasn’t giving me permission but what he won’t know won’t hurt him. My horny self took that as a go ahead because I mean why would he say that instead of just saying no? I didn’t do it that same night but fast forward a couple weeks and I managed to get some courage to actually do it. I’ve done so a couple times since then and eventually gained enough courage to actually touch it and try and jerk or suck him off. Sometimes he has gotten pretty hard from it. Never came though. Not sure if he knew about it but he never brought it up or acted different afterwards. He’s definitely straight while it may not sound like it take my word for it. He wouldn’t let me try that when he is awake wether drunk or sober.

Str82222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this on many of occasions and just gets me going... wanted to see if I'm weird or if other people do it?
Did this to my cousin when we were in high school. He was jerking off next to me and when he fell asleep I reached over and touched it just to see how Big his was compared to mine. I'm as str8 as they come and it was more of a curious thing on my part. We are the same age BTW.

FossilZero

Experimental Member
Media
Did this to my cousin when we were in high school. He was jerking off next to me and when he fell asleep I reached over and touched it just to see how Big his was compared to mine. I'm as str8 as they come and it was more of a curious thing on my part. We are the same age BTW.
....mmmmhmmmm....